PDA

View Full Version : Yeap........another new guy

LIL QIK
01-30-2005, 09:50 AM
Hey all......

New to this forum.........hoping to learn a lot more about the early model cars.......

Names Dave (LIL QIK).......Building a twin turbo 68 Camaro SS. New to the old seen........usually I'm building late model cars........but I've always drueled over the 67-69 Camaro's thinking that I could never get one..........

Well....I got one...........so now my fuel injected twin turbo 383 that I've been building over the past 5 years is going into that..........man there's a lot of room under that hood....

zbugger
01-30-2005, 09:58 AM
Welcome to the site!! I think you could fit in well here, for some reason.....

bnoon
01-31-2005, 08:52 AM
Welcome to the site!! I think you could fit in well here, for some reason.....

:lol: Yeah... there seems to be a small little tiny niche for the cult type of a following for those early F-bodies here. I've seen one or two on this site...

Piet
01-31-2005, 08:55 AM
Welcome Dave!... think you might find one or two F-body folk around here.
I look forward to pictures.....(Hint Hint)

Cheers!
-Peter

LIL QIK
01-31-2005, 10:10 AM
Thanks guys.........the car isn't much to look at right now..........but I'll get you some pics of the twin turbo........I'll probably try and setup in the Projects area as soon as I feel a little more comfortable in the forum. The car itself has got a ways to go.........I'm fixing to have it dipped and go on from there..........so I'm thinking that it may be good for the Project forum......