PDA

View Full Version : Member's Gallery

LIL QIK
01-30-2005, 09:41 AM
Do we not have a member's gallery forum.........you know..........some place where us that want to druel over someone else's ride can do so......

I would think that being that this is a pro-touring site..........there will be some awesome rides out there to be shown...........

If we already have one..........could you please point me in the right direction...........Thanks.

zbugger
01-30-2005, 09:49 AM
https://www.pro-touring.com/cars_main.htm

That's one spot. There's also the new cars section and the proect updates section.

Larry Callahan
01-30-2005, 09:56 AM
And, as of last night I think I got VbGarage working so people can post there own cars. Over the next few days I will ask the moderators to test it out. With any luck next weekend we will open the garage.

LIL QIK
01-30-2005, 09:57 AM
Oh hell............thanks.............I never thought of going to the home page and seeing where all this came from..............I just happened across the forum page though a search and though........woh........this is a cool forum...........

Sorry about that..........I'll get my head straight eventually...........:hammer:

CAMAROBOY69
02-03-2005, 08:24 AM
The VBgarage is awesome. Thank you soo much Larry. This is one of the best ideas ever. :) One question. Do these pics eventually get added to the "cars" list on the side?

Larry Callahan
02-17-2005, 08:04 AM
Adam, the don't get added but, very soon we will have a fully automated way for people to upload pics and text and it will create a nice looking full blown web page. At that time, we may no longer need VbGarage.