PDA

View Full Version : Classic Industries Door Shells

slyck68
02-27-2008, 01:47 PM
Has anyone had any luck with Classic Industries' door shells. I'm replacing mine and want to be sure they were quality body parts. Thanks!

minendrews68
02-28-2008, 09:55 PM
I have replaced both of mine on my '68 Camaro, and they look great and fit good. I have also replaced the top, both full quarters, full floor pan, outer wheel wells, rear tail light panel, the panel between the deck lid and the rear window, rear deck lid, and upper dash panel. I know i've replaced all metal. I live in Arkansas and this was an original Arkansas car, but it had a vinyl roof, which is about the worst thing you can do, and the guy that had it before me must have lived on a gravel road because there was dirt in every nook I found. It seemed like everytime I took one panel off the next one needed it as badly. I bought all body panels from Classic Industries, as well as all parts for rebuilding the front subframe.
Carl

slyck68
02-29-2008, 10:02 AM
Thanks, they are one of the companies I have had good luck with. I've had a few junky panels come my way in the past from some of the big suppliers.