PDA

View Full Version : New to the site...new to the whole scene actually..heres my 78 Camaro

kaotickustomz
02-15-2008, 12:05 PM
Hey guys My name is Rob Stone I am from Ky..i have always been into imports mostly b.c thats all I really could afford..while I still love imports..i have wanted my uncles camaro for years..since 94 exactly..he bought it back then he was the 2nd owner..anyways my mom told me she would buy it for my 16th...well that came and went and we couldnt afford it and they still drove it daily so it wasnt happening...my mom has been gone for almost 4 yrs now..i know she would be happy that i finally have her...just recently my uncle bought a 78 z28 and he decided he could let this one go to me....he pretty much gave it to me for free (3k) i love this car....I still love my toyota and my crotch rocket but right now this car has been my main focus....last time he drove it to work somone hit it and ran in the parking lot..so he had to replace the front bumper and pass. fender...he also bought a cowl hood at the same time..when I got it these were on the car but not painted...so I am in the process of getting it together now...hope you like and feel free to give me any constructive critisism please

silverz28
02-15-2008, 06:33 PM
Hey nice to see a Tuner converting to old school. J/K Cool car I own a 79 Z-28 my self. Keep up the good work, you'll love the end product!:6gears:

Young Gun
02-15-2008, 07:01 PM
cool car...welcome!

Analog-kid
02-16-2008, 03:58 AM
Nice ride. Glad to see more late 2nd gens getting the PT treatment.

ProdigyCustoms
02-16-2008, 04:16 AM
I really like these late 2nd gen cars. Welcome aboard, and if we can be any help, do not be affraid to ask

Z06killinSBF
02-16-2008, 04:23 AM
Welcome. Good looking car.

West Texas Z
02-16-2008, 09:28 AM
Welcome to the site, glad to see some more second gens. Come check out mine. The guys are great here. They've helped me alot on my project. Good luck with yours bro.

-Moses

JWilson
02-16-2008, 11:05 AM
Where in KY? I'm in NW TN, watching the UK/LSU bball game right now.

'79 base model here. I'm about ready to start body work. Looks like you already have that out of the way.

zbugger
02-16-2008, 12:01 PM
Holy huge trophy on the wall!!!! Damn, that's a tall one if it needs to be displayed sideways. Welcome to the site. I hope you find all the help you need here.

kaotickustomz
02-16-2008, 09:09 PM
i am from northern ky and yes thats a huge trophy...16 ft to be exact..won that for club participation at cruisefest car show in Oh back in "02"....