PDA

View Full Version : mopar g-machine

73swinger
01-26-2005, 07:40 PM
hey guys, i have a 73' dart that is an all original 225 /6 car. The story behind it is the epitome of the little old ladies car. Last febuary i was at school surfing around on ebay when i found it, it was 2000 and since i was looking for a musclecar at the time i thought it would be a good buy. Only problem, it was in arkansas (im located in georgia) so off my father and i went on a 3000 mile oddessey filled with near death experiences (fog in arkansas mountains) destroyed tie down straps (damn chryslers really really sharp design!) and trailer issues (runaway brake's battery came off, secured with duct tape though :geek:) yeah anyways, now im getting close to getting a job and im looking to switch it to a g-machine... should be tons of fun. ive seen barracudas and such, and the dart is about 500lbs lighter, so i thought hey why not... anyways, have a good night yall.

the dart...grandmas car...soon to be g-machine
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=5587989&uid=2759047

kmracer
01-28-2005, 05:18 PM
thats awsome.... my friend at school just bought the exact car but with a black top/interior...
should be a fun project...

1971 duster
02-06-2005, 07:25 PM
hey swinger,where are you at in ga? i am in tn,outside tellico plains. we need to talk about mopar pro tour stuff. i have a 73 duster i want to do up. see ya

bnoon
02-07-2005, 09:43 AM
Wow, that's a clean little car! Get someone to do some photoshop hacks for you with some different rims and such. That's going to look killer!