PDA

View Full Version : Lateral-Dynamics??????

KillerWolf
02-01-2008, 09:23 AM
Hey Guys,

I've been trying to get a hold of Matt at Lateral Dynamics. I'd like to purchace his 3-link for my 71 Cuda project. I've tried calling, pm & LD site e-mail w/ no luck. Are they no longer in buisness (god forbid)?
I'm at the point in my build where I need to get the rear suspension sorted out (before I cage it) & I really want to use his set-up.

Does anyone know Matt personally or have any info on this?
Thanx in advance.

hotrdblder
02-01-2008, 09:27 AM
matt, no longer works for lateral-dynamics, hes got his own shop with a 4 or 5 axis cnc machine etc.
be very very patient and you will eventually hear back from lateral-dynamics.
but if you need rear susp asap i would look at other rear susp types
Jake

eville
02-01-2008, 09:34 AM
I saw ATS has LD stuff on their website now. I wonder if Tyler has a contact over there.

KillerWolf
02-01-2008, 09:37 AM
Thanx for the info guys......that SUX!!

eville, I'm not familiar w/ ATS. Can you tell me who they are or where to find them.

Thanx!

Mike Holleman
02-01-2008, 09:44 AM
ATS is a site sponsor. They have an ad in the column to the right->
Tyler is in Vegas. www.T56kit.com

KillerWolf
02-01-2008, 09:51 AM
ok, thanx.........engage brain before mouth(fingers) :screwy:

PARKERRS
02-01-2008, 10:56 AM
Mark and Lateral Dynamics are still around, but like Jake said be VEEEEEERY patient. It took me 6 months to finally get everything. Mark has taken a day job and only does the LD stuff on weekends and spare time. Best bet is to e-mail the address on the LD site then call and leave a message referenceing the e-mail.
Tommy

lowboy
02-02-2008, 07:56 AM
you can definately still get the LD 3-link. I suggest that you call American Touring Specialties as they can get you everything you need as Mark (LD) is very hard to get ahold of..

MrQuick
02-02-2008, 06:09 PM
I believe Jakes Hot Rod shop is also a dealer for LD? Aren't you Jake? Closer to Chi town anyways.

hotrdblder
02-02-2008, 07:33 PM
Yeah, but with marks day job it has really halted on the brakes as far as production goes. if your patient you can get one, but no dealers stock them so no matter if a dealer can get one or not, they still have to get it from lat-d, which takes time

wendell
02-02-2008, 07:41 PM
If you're looking past leaf springs, a 3 link from LD is worth waiting for.

KillerWolf
02-02-2008, 07:51 PM
Hey Guys,

Thanks for all the input. I actually called ATS yesterday & placed an order w/ Tyler, he said around 4 weeks. Hopefully the wait won't be too terribily long.
I'll keep you guys posted.

Thanks again!