PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone add CG Sponsor Lettering to a photo of my race car?

PAI Racing
08-19-2004, 07:37 AM
OK, I am a computer illiterate and I am ok with that...

What I was wondering is if anyone on this site can easily add some "sponsor" lettering into a photo of my first gen Camaro road race car? Basically, I'd like to add my father's company logo to the car so that he can print off the picture and put it in his office (he paid for college, so I guess he is a sponsor). I'd like something that looks real for the photo.

If any of you guys can help out, I'd really appreciate it. You can email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Sean

68ls1
08-20-2004, 02:07 AM
Sean, post a pic of the car for me, along with your dads company logo and I'll see what I can do with photoshop. What are you looking for with the logo placement? Nascar style on the hood, just something on the door? Fill me in and I will see if I can help.

Chill, Noel.

PAI Racing
08-20-2004, 07:21 AM
Noel,

AS stated, I have a learning disability when it comes to some of this stuff, and have not suceeded in being able to post photos on my own. I really appreciate the offer of assistance. If I could email you a picture, that would be awesome. So, if you want to shoot me an email at [email protected] I can send a photo over. Man does this make me feel like a dummy...

Basically, I am just looking to put the company name in plain white lettering on the quarter over the rear wheel (Similar to the "Sunoco Camaro" logo on the Penske/Donahue cars).

Thanks!

Sean

68ls1
08-20-2004, 11:57 PM
E-mail sent. And don't feel like a dummy, I just figured out how to post pics myself!

Chill, Noel.

TonyL
08-22-2004, 12:22 PM
Just as with your email account posting pics on vbulletin is easy. when you click reply or start a new post, down at the bottom, there is a button that says "Manage attachments" click that, then browse to find the pic on your computer you want posted, and click upload. when its done click close. then submit your reply.

68ls1
08-23-2004, 09:34 AM
Alright, given the fact I have never seen the logo, it's the best I could come up with. Not much an artist.

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif

PAI Racing
08-23-2004, 01:49 PM
Noel, thanks I appreciate it.

PAI Racing
08-23-2004, 01:58 PM
Noel, Sorry for the terse reply (phone call while posting) that looks really sharp. How about something like this lay out (thumbnail) with a similar font (matching the class letters in font?) and following the bodyline rather than the wheel opening.

Tony thanks for the quick how to on attachments.

Sean

68ls1
08-23-2004, 10:41 PM
This is better, closer anyway.

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif

Chill, Noel.

PAI Racing
08-24-2004, 06:33 AM
Hey, that's more of what I was thinking. Thanks man.