PDA

View Full Version : Updated Website - Please Check it out and Post Back!

TPI Monte SS
01-24-2005, 05:12 PM
Hey all,
I've updated my website for my G-body Monte Carlo SS's. It's here - www.bowtiepower.com (http://www.bowtiepower.com). I added the lightgray/darkgray into the scrollbar on the sides, and changed a few other things around. The majority of it is dedicated to my budget-built Pro-Touring '88 SS. You can see how the car was built right in my driveway; thank God for a very understanding wife and good neighbors! I also have some pics and info on my daily driver '87 SS as well. Please check it out and let me know what you think of the site.

Also, I have a page of Links to other sites. If anyone is interested in having their link added to my site, just shoot me an e-mail or post and I can do that for ya.

justanova
01-24-2005, 06:39 PM
great job on the website, it is easy to read and navigate, has a nice flow to it. I like what you've done to the monte by the way

TonyL
01-24-2005, 09:29 PM
nice website! looks good.

I moved your thread to "project updates" because that's the most appropriate place for it. Its bound to get checked out more here.

TPI Monte SS
01-25-2005, 04:39 AM
Thanks guys! And thanks for the relocation Tony; it does make more sense over here.