PDA

View Full Version : New to PT from Lateral-G :o)

customcam
01-22-2005, 06:30 PM
Just intro myself! Hope i can learn more than a few things on camaro first gens.(anything thats low,big tyred and powerful!);o)

derekf
01-22-2005, 08:11 PM
Welcome aboard.. if you've seen other folks introduce themselves you probably know I'm going to ask you your name, and if you're currently working on a car (and if so, lots of folks are going to ask for pics).

Welcome to the site.

Ralph LoGrasso
01-22-2005, 10:14 PM
Welcome aboard, customcam.

DarkBuddha
01-22-2005, 10:35 PM
Welcome... but ya gotta give us a bit more info.

customcam
01-23-2005, 01:31 AM
Im In australia sydney havnt got a car as yet but looking at purchasing a 68 camaro coupe for a complete overhaul!
Getting info in oz is like getting blood out of stone so i Love lateral-g and the guys over there are so helpful and crazy about Twin Turbo SBC! lol ;o) Can anyone give me a hand in finding a good UNTOUCHED 68 coupe for a PT makeover?

jonny51
01-23-2005, 10:05 AM
Im In australia sydney havnt got a car as yet but looking at purchasing a 68 camaro coupe for a complete overhaul!
Getting info in oz is like getting blood out of stone so i Love lateral-g and the guys over there are so helpful and crazy about Twin Turbo SBC! lol ;o) Can anyone give me a hand in finding a good UNTOUCHED 68 coupe for a PT makeover?

Hey custom there is a guy who comes on this board and lives in my town,he has a 68 project for sale.I have not seen it though,send me a PM if you want more info.

Gonzostyle
01-26-2005, 02:00 PM
Evan, I replied to your PM about my 68, did you get my email?

-Jeremie

PS thanks Jon