PDA

View Full Version : Just Tires in Thousand Oaks, CA..DO NOT GO THERE

SIK02SS
01-08-2008, 09:00 AM
well, 2 weeks ago i painted the wheels on my 2002 SS gunmetal. i picked up a nail in my tire and needed it fixed and they were close. well, long story short they scratched the hell out of my wheel. the manager is a dousche bag and has that sleezy used car sales man persona and a crooked smile. he shook my hand and said just bring me the repiept and that he's a man of his word; but he refused to put anything in writting. instead he criticized me and spoke to me very condescendingly...you can talk to my parents,that doesn't go over too well with me :o

These guys do shady business, don't go there for tires or anything of the sorts if you care about your wheels.

If anyone knows a good and fairly well priced paint shop that can re-spray my wheel in the area i'd appreciate it...and just for ****s-n-giggles i'll bring him the reciept.

If you want to read more about the convo's i had you can see them here in this thread:

http://www.ls2.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=596546

if that links not allowed, sorry and please delete it.

RSX302
01-30-2008, 09:55 PM
Try Courtesy Chevrolet Paint and Body...ask for George...

Yes Courtesy...Suprizing enough they do decent work at very reasonable prices...