PDA

View Full Version : Another Nor Cal member here

1fst440duster
01-07-2008, 11:01 AM
Hello everyone i just joined today i've known about the site for quite some time i have some friends on here and temptation finally gave in and decided what the hell and sign up and check out some of the well crafted, diverse group of rides that are on here and lemme tell ya, ya'll got some bad a** stuff on here. It really opened my eyes and gave me some new ideas on how to do things on my next project which is gonna be a 71 to 73 plymouth road runner g-machine. I know i know mopar stuff yuck!!!! But hey every one has different tastes on different things... i too was and still are a chevy boy at heart but decided to take a different path this time around and try mopar and lemme tell ya its gettin better compared to ten or so years ago in the after market for the mopar scene.... anyways with that said. I'm lookin forward to see what this site has to offer as far as ideas and stuff and the good group of people on here and the knowlege that they have had over the years building these kinds of cars... take care all.....:cheers: :cheers:

Richie 1fst440duster

CRCRFT78
01-07-2008, 02:58 PM
Welcome aboard. Lets see some pics when you get the chance.

class67
01-07-2008, 05:13 PM
Welcome! Mopars are cool too.

trackrat79
01-08-2008, 01:59 PM
I knew you'd give in eventually. You and your darn slowpar though, Will still have to work on that one. lol So is the duster done yet, O wait I'm building that for ya oops, um it will get finished, someday. I promiss.