PDA

View Full Version : Help with engine accesories, and brackets.

Rileys68Camaro
01-21-2005, 02:11 PM
I want the Vintage Air Frontrunner, but I want to get the car on the road.

And since I'm not much on fabrication or adapting or even just plain making it work, I need help.

So, I need some help finding some engine accesory brackets and such. I'm having a hard time getting stuff to line up.

I have a 350 crate motor, with the Performer RPM manifold and the centerbolt style heads. It's the motor that is now rated at 330hp in the GM Performance catalog. Motor is in a 1968 Camaro.

I need an alternator bracket for a 105amp Powermaster, the fan is too big and doesn't fit switching fans.

I can't find for sure what pump and bracket I need for the power steering either.

Need to get a new electric fan kit, but not a fancy one as I'm going to put the Be Cool setup in later.

Looking to spend as little as possible, just to get the car running and on the road reliably this summer.

Thanks!

pushrod243
01-21-2005, 07:10 PM
http://www.alangrovecomponents.com/

Try Alan Grove i found an alternator bracket and ac compressor bracket for my big block there. They have diagrams so you can double check fitment on your car. Look around on thier site you might find something that will work.