PDA

View Full Version : anyone know?

copo69
01-21-2005, 02:06 PM
where i can get a duel plane intake that will mate to a 215 intake runner using a fel pro 1206 gasket so as not to restrict the flow every intake i have tried does not seal

touring67
01-21-2005, 05:57 PM
Have you decked the heads or block? This would cause fit problems but more so I read that you are having trouble with the match-up with the gasket and the head. A 215 intake isn't that out of the norm either. Did you have the heads ported to match a 1206 gasket and that is why you want the intake to fit with that gasket? You can usually check the manufacturer's websites to see what gaskets their intakes fit with. This info is usually supplied on those websites and each intake has certain ones that may or may not work with them. Check your favorite intake brand and look for which ones work with the 1206 gasket or one that is meant for 215 runners. If you get them for the gasket or the runner you may need to match the intake to the heads/gasket by porting it for the proper fit and sealing.

copo69
01-21-2005, 06:05 PM
The 1206 Gasket Already Matches The Heads Out Of The Box . The Intake Runners Dont Even Come Close To The Blue Seal Line On The Gasket.. However I Found Out Professional Products Makes A Duel Plane Intake That Will Meet With 230 Intake Runners And They Have One For Me ..