PDA

View Full Version : Finally got acses again! pictures of prodject "full metal jacket

Roadrage David
01-19-2005, 11:37 PM
Hi there sins the new board i was unable to log in it took me several requests and finnaly Larry came to the resque like to say hello to my international frinds and my Dutch buddys , here are some pict updates off my 68 Bird project "Full metal Jacket" ..Roadrage David

MrQuick
01-19-2005, 11:45 PM
Hey Welcome back David, project looks good. What dat poncho pull on the dyno?
I like the job on the rear shock mounts by the way,looks nicer than the big box.

Roadrage David
01-20-2005, 12:06 AM
Thanks MR-quik im happy to be back, the poncho made 575hp/577lbsfeet of torque its a 70,s engine 462 eagle stroker kit 10.01com mildly toutchst heads(clean up work) with chevvy big blok size valves. comp cam XE284 torque hit from 2800 to 4400. it ran out of air at 5800 altho at 6000rpm it still made 500 hp. a bigger carb would made it make more power(it hase holy AED 850ho) it needs a 950 AED ho carb . But right now we dont see the signifecens of it lolol.engine was built by Jim Lehartd from Central Verginia Mashine Sirves. about the shock mounts yes it looks nicer(took that from mercedes lolol). altho i did order the compleat mini tub kit from"DSE" it was disided not to interfear with the tention and natural stresses of the body work . i got manny manny goodies that have to be used in the build up proses ,withs i ofcours will post.its been very frustrating reading all the stuff on this board but not beeing able to partisiopate. it felt like a kit in frond of a candy store window. forgive my spelling im dutch and the spell chek didnt work!!!! ps LOVE that red GTO on your site got a 69 myself for the neckst project!! big plans for that one as wel..........

Martin71RS
01-20-2005, 02:33 AM
well...your spelling in Dutch is similar David :naughty:

just kidding...Welcome back here....and when will it finally be finished....?????
The whole Dutch US car commmunity is waiting for it since you've been bragging for it soooo long LOL

see you again soon,
Martin

Roadrage David
01-20-2005, 06:53 AM
hahahahah hello Martin!!! about spelling people get used to it i gues, about the project being finished wel just saw some new gadgets en ther is always new stuf coming along lololol

Kenova
01-20-2005, 11:23 AM
.......... forgive my spelling im dutch and the spell chek didnt work!!!!..........
Not a problem. Your english is far better than my Dutch lol.
Ken

Piet
01-20-2005, 03:12 PM
Cool Pics!

Do you have a picture of the whole vehicle?

Roadrage David
01-21-2005, 12:38 AM
Piet you got a Dutch name!!! here is a picture before we started the project. by the way the roll cage is full dismanteble but when put in its just as strong and stif as welded

Roadrage David
01-21-2005, 12:46 AM
Not a problem. Your english is far better than my Dutch lol.
KenKen 9 times out of ten people will get on to you like flies on s,,t . im my case its cald dislectic . anyway proves your "one" of the 10 , who hase the intelegens and sens not to judge !!!

1976SR71
01-21-2005, 04:25 PM
Yes!!!
I am so glad to see another pure pontiac car...
Nothing against chevy motors...But they don't belong in Pontiac's!

Roadrage David
01-22-2005, 12:03 AM
Yes!!!
I am so glad to see another pure pontiac car...
Nothing against chevy motors...But they don't belong in Pontiac's! You sure got that one right!!! , the poncho engine was/is a intermidiate engine inbetween chevy big and small block with size and weight, with alu heads manifold its about the same weight as a chevy small block,BUT with schevy big block "performance" .ther is no dinying about the chevy big block being the best big block ever made fore the strip(till resendly) however the street belongs to the injun engine!!!

1976SR71
01-23-2005, 04:36 PM
Hey David,
What intake are you running...Is it a torker 1 or 2?...I am glad to see those #'s...That is almost the exact set up I will have...If I stay naturally aspirated...Mine is still in pieces though.

Piet
01-24-2005, 08:11 AM
David,

Great Pics!... I love seeing Muscle cars in Europe... they really stand out.

FYI: My Father is from Haarlem, and my Mother from Amsterdam.... I am a 1st Gen Canadian.

-Cheers

Roadrage David
01-25-2005, 03:44 AM
Hey David,
What intake are you running...Is it a torker 1 or 2?...I am glad to see those #'s...That is almost the exact set up I will have...If I stay naturally aspirated...Mine is still in pieces though. Jeff its a Torker II manifold .got the bowtie overdrive level III tr2004r trans behind it and a moser 12 bold 3.42:1 ratio. with this nrs of performance you dont need turbo,s superchargers ecetera(all overkill) because your not able to put that on the road anyway. dont get me wrong i think that stuff looks AWESOME, but i rather stick my money in the rest of the car, i belive a 850/1000 hp turbo car would not go any faster on the street then a natural espired 575 hp car . and the way i look at it is that the pro touring g mashines camaro,s and firebirds should be a ecstention from the origenal Trans am raceing series cars in the first place .but thats for every man to disied . ps for some rezen the spell check refuses to help me out!!!!

Roadrage David
01-25-2005, 03:49 AM
David,

Great Pics!... I love seen Muscle cars in Europe... they really stand out.

FYI: My Father is from Haarlem, and my Mother from Amsterdam.... I am a 1st Gen Canadian.

-CheersPiet my whife and her famely come from Haarlem . ask your Dad who "Piet Hein" is lolol he is from my home touwn . another coinsedens is that the man who is welding the speed tech a arms(canada) is from Dutch parends as well lololol . as for muscle cars overhere they are more freakwend last couple of years whe do have meetings from only 25 cars upto 2500 . i got a 69 pontiac GTO as wel witch wil be my neckst prodject ...

Roadrage David
01-29-2005, 02:18 PM
we alredy powdercoated the subframe the moser 12 bold axel, and ofcours the swaybars came coated as did the tubular arms , but now the body hase been sandblasted en the bottom(underneath) hase been coated as wel

Roadrage David
02-05-2005, 02:40 PM
2 more pictures are aded of the body being coated and the ofisial color is pre sprayd on sirtin parts of the car

JamesD
02-05-2005, 05:31 PM
are those the vintage wheels works V45's?

Roadrage David
02-06-2005, 01:06 AM
Yes James d they are they are stronger then TT 2 rims plus i liked the more raw agresif look of them. i got 17x8 with 4,75 backsp on the frond with 255/40 tires, and 17x11 with 7 inch backspaceing for the back with 315/35 tires ......

68protouring454
02-06-2005, 03:26 AM
is the rearend stock width?? or did you narrow it to run the 17x11's??
jake

Roadrage David
02-06-2005, 04:47 AM
Jack If you check out the pictures you wil see we(mecanic) mini tubt the car houwever we didnt use the metal box suplied with the dse kit , but came up with a more practicel solution without messing with the cars natural streses integrety involved in the body ....

68protouring454
02-06-2005, 05:10 AM
thanks for response but i was wondering about if you used a stock width rear end or narrowed it, to use the back space wheels you wanted.
but it looks in pics that you have some 3 " exhaust mocked up to give you rear end width, let me know
jake

Roadrage David
02-06-2005, 11:40 AM
Dave yes the 12 bold is stock width. thats why i didnt whent for wheels like 17x12 ore bigger . otherwize the wheel bearings would wear out quiker . plus 17x11x35(315 tires) is as big as i whant to go on the street and track!!!!!!!!
also im going for the 3 inch ecsaust , BUT i might go for a 2.5 end/tail pipe cause im not sure about the fit!!!

Roadrage David
02-26-2005, 08:45 AM
2 more foto,s atatchst body hase been painted in de final color. the engine witch was black hase been repainted in the same color as the car ...

Roger Poirier
02-27-2005, 05:47 PM
What 69 red GTO are you guys talking about? Do you have a web site for it? Is it in the pro-touring home? R.P.

BRIAN
02-27-2005, 07:05 PM
What color green is that? I am also doing bird and just saw my idea on your car. I love those wheels and also the color. Guess I will be searching through the paint chips again.

Roadrage David
03-01-2005, 07:07 AM
What color green is that? I am also doing bird and just saw my idea on your car. I love those wheels and also the color. Guess I will be searching through the paint chips again.
........... Brian it iz a very RARE used color , its cald "VERT MAORI" . the pictures dont do justice to the color the real thing is awsome to look at , and to tell you the truth it only fits AMERICAN muscle cars !!!!!

Stargazer
03-05-2005, 10:46 AM
Hey David!

Ouwe Schiedammer!
I'm new on this forum and like what I see sofar.
The Bird is allready looking awesome in that green color!
Where are you working on the Bird?
Schiedam or Rotterdam maybe?
Would love to see it live sometime.
And make notes (for my own "project").

Martin71RS
03-06-2005, 12:34 AM
Hi Aad, welcome to PT.com! hahaha we have infected you....it will now take even longer before you finish it :icon_razz

(stargazer also has an early 2nd gen Camaro :bananna2: )

yet another Dutch guy that saw the light and will build his car in PT trim?

Martin

CliffS
03-06-2005, 12:53 PM
Aad,
Welcome! I think you found the right site at the right time for your rebuild.
Cliff

Stargazer
03-07-2005, 02:31 PM
Heyheyhey all you Dutch guys!!

It will not take long, or there will be more Dutch here, than Americans ;-)

I'm afraid I found this site to soon.
I just got my springs and a-arms back nicely powdercoated ect.
But now I see all these nice tubular arms, I start to doubt what to do...
Same goes for brakes, hoses, wheels...well
the whole goddamn Camaro!!!
Will I just restore it a little, and drive it within a year,
or go all the way?!

What to do, what to do ;-)

MrQuick
03-07-2005, 11:37 PM
Dream on Stagayzer, we like it here but everyone is welcome, I now getting use to your spelling...you should see me try to write in dutch. :cheers: Anyways welcome to the site, and we really need to see some pictures of your project please!!!

Thanks about the GTO David, I sold it before I got PT parts on it, I love the StreetMachine look on those cars.

Roger he's talking about this one. Its not PT but a cool driver.

Roadrage David
03-09-2005, 05:15 AM
Hey David!

Ouwe Schiedammer!
I'm new on this forum and like what I see sofar.
The Bird is allready looking awesome in that green color!
Where are you working on the Bird?
Schiedam or Rotterdam maybe?
Would love to see it live sometime.
And make notes (for my own "project").
>>>>>>>>>lololol .... Hi there Stargazer the GTO is in "Schiedam" the Firebird in Zeeland . in about 2 to 3 weeks im going up there to check out the progres , and to diliver my new steering wheel (chek out pic) . all in all im prety sure the deadline presenting the car at the start of the season will be prosponed mid season!! some new stuff will be addded witch will cause the delay ......

Roadrage David
03-10-2005, 04:28 AM
Dream on Stagayzer, we like it here but everyone is welcome, I now getting use to your spelling...you should see me try to write in dutch. :cheers: Anyways welcome to the site, and we really need to see some pictures of your project please!!!

Thanks about the GTO David, I sold it before I got PT parts on it, I love the StreetMachine look on those cars.

Roger he's talking about this one. Its not PT but a cool driver.
.................................................. ..........Thats a real GTO alwright. take that over every chebby that comes along LOLOLOLOL... i have aded a pic of my 69 when i bought it sins then its undergoing a full resto

Roadrage David
03-13-2005, 11:54 AM
Here are some update pict de minitubing and the chasic mod are now looking stock due to the splatterpaind . however some greenish color came tru it probely from the cemical striping used , so a nice stock mat will cuver that up .rear deck lid and rubber and z28 spoiler are monted as wel

BRIAN
03-13-2005, 02:49 PM
Everytime I see your car I laugh because as I told you earlier I am building same car and had exact color in mind. I have to say I like it more than I thought I would. Hate to have something already done. Looks great!!

Roadrage David
03-14-2005, 12:40 AM
Brian tanks for the comp, but iven if our cars would look alike they still be uniek!! . like i said the the color is vert maori it hase been used on one car only!!! in france(peugeot 206 hard top coupe cabrio) but belive me it looks better on a 68 Firebird then on a frensh car lolol i see it as a modern beter lichter looking replacemend of the old venduro green that pontiac used in the past , in real live the color looks mutch mutch beter then on pic .. are you going to stick a poncho injun engine in your bird ore a chevy"

Stargazer
04-14-2005, 12:31 AM
Hey guys,

sorry for the late response.
My pc seems to have a nasty virus.
When I try to open some sites, Explorer shuts off immidiatly.
I'll have to clean up my pc sometime (soon).
Glad to be able to check things out on this pc at work.
I will try to post pics here (hopefully),
but don't espect any "Roadrage" project ;-)

David, can't wait to see the Bird live at SNC this summer.

Mr. Quick, thanks for the welcome!

Cliff and Martin, big HELLO!!!

Aad.

vanzuuk1
04-14-2005, 03:18 AM
David My full name is dirk van zuuk , thats as dutch as it gets.(same as Jody sheckter) Don't worry about you're spelling , my typing won't win any awards. I may have even been the one that prompted the thread on spelling. I never really used a keyboard before this site so I am learning as I go. Don't worry about your spelling I enjoy your posts.

Roadrage David
06-26-2005, 03:48 AM
ok been awhile here are some updated pic .also can somebody tell me how i can clear my file atachsmend space so that i can put other and more pictures on here

Roadrage David
10-21-2005, 03:18 AM
afther removing de first load of pictures here are some update pictures of the Firebirdbuild in progres hope you guys like it .

Steve Chryssos
10-21-2005, 05:03 AM
Very hot!! Looks like a super clean build and an excellent color choice. The color look like an original color but it is so much more vibrant. Excellent work.

rickk
10-21-2005, 06:07 AM
very hot good job ,:drive2:

rick kirkindall

Jimmy Sean
10-21-2005, 06:19 AM
I missed the rear shock mount, could you repost that pic or could you e-mail it to me?

Thanks
Sean

ViperBlue68
10-21-2005, 11:41 AM
Lookin good! your still gonna lower it right? cant wait to see it done!

Roadrage David
10-21-2005, 01:08 PM
Tanks for the comp guys meens alot .a guy on the dutch forum thusend think my car qualifys as a pro touring car becuase it thusend have independed rear suspention and no manual transmission sour grapes i gues lololol . the color on the update pictures are a bit fade as the car is cuverd with dust have included a beter color pic withs at first apears to look like the original darker color cald venduro green , this modern look alike is cald vert maori used on one car only a peugeot 206 cabrio coupe . the car sits so high becuase the rear schoks are not instald yet and the car hasend have any weight in it yet from the build up , but its lower 2 inch infrond and the back . have included the picture of the rear schok mound . we disided not to interfear with the cassic/ body metal integrety, cutting it up and useing this big u beam that came along with the dse kit, its time consuming and thusend bring ore ads anyting more to the car .
as usual forgive my spelling

Roadrage David
10-21-2005, 01:20 PM
ps bottom viuew of the rear schok mounts + poweder coated bottom

Roadrage David
11-01-2005, 04:18 AM
some more update pictures . parts / interior/ stuff lolol

Roadrage David
11-23-2005, 01:31 PM
ok guys after seeing Rogers GTO update I thought lets join it with the pontiac force lolol .. I got some more update pics of the bird so I hope you fellas like it. The grey insulation carpet is from a offshore ship yard , it's half a inch thick, very soft and it has a very sticky glue to the bottom with plastic on it like a sticker. And you apply it as such after removing the plastic. The stuff is used in the living and sleeping compartments and holds cold out in winter and heat in summer. It's fire resistent and the sound damping is AWESOME to say the least. Needless to say, I did everyting with the stuff. The roll cage is not welded but bolted in . The strength is the same as welded in . The interior has been redone. the back seat was customized due to the mini tub kit ..............

Roger Poirier
11-23-2005, 02:34 PM
afther removing de first load of pictures here are some update pictures of the Firebirdbuild in progres hope you guys like it .

Do I like it? How about love it! My kind of car. Very, very clean.
The color is reminiscent of the old factory green yet your color is newer looking, brighter, kinder to the eye. WOW!

Go ahead give us a whole rap sheet on this Firebird!

R.P.

ACEFOOTER
11-23-2005, 02:48 PM
looks great!, How much did you have to narrow the rear seats to clear the DSE tubs?

Roadrage David
11-23-2005, 11:49 PM
Ok Roger, the wrap sheet lolol. Where do I start?!!!!. : Engine: . 70,s 400 wagon block. Build by central Virginia machine services. Eagle stroker kit to 461ci with flat top srp pistons 4.25 stroke block is zero decked. Port matched torker II manifold, 85cc licht ported edelbrock heads with 2.19/177 si valves . Comp cam xe284 cam / comp cam 1.65 roller tip rockers / milodon 8 quart oil pan with windage tray, high volume oil pump / etcetera, etcetera. complete msd ignition / dual flexalite oil cooler with elec. fan for the trans and engine. pre oiler system. Rodney red aluminum radiator with electric fan. Rodney red 15% under drive aluminum pulleys / AED Holley 850 H.O. carb with nitrous connecter and retard connector on the drivers side / 150 hp NOS top shot system
Engine dynoed at 550 hp/577 lbs tq. Max rpm=6200

Suspension: Suspension performance suspension components. Stage IV G-machine kit containing hotchkis 2 inch lowered springs. I replaced the hotchkis drop leaves for DSE 2 inch drop leaf . Speed tech tubular upper and lower a arms with delalum bushings. Speed tech tie rods. DSE mini tub kit, DSE sub frame connecters. DSE aluminum body mounts. DSE stainless fuel tank. DSE power steering pump with remote oil tank. DSE power steering radiator. DSE firewall. Moser 12 bolt with Eaton posi, 33 spline axles with 3.42 rear ratio. Comp engineering slide-a-link trac bars. Bowtie overdrive, level 3 tr2004r auto trans. Aluminum driveshaft from Denny’s

Brakes/Wheels and tires
SSBC force 10 extreme 13 inch brake system in the front, 12 inch in the back. Vintage wheel works v45 17 x 11 rims in the back with 7 inch backspacing with 315x35 yokohama tires. 17 x 8 with 4.75 in front with 255 Pirelli tires.

Exhaust:
Thermal coated Indian adventure headers with 2 inch primaries and 3 1/3 inch collectors. Thermal coated 3 inch performance years x pipe exhaust. Thermal coated goeligh (sp?) accelerator mufflers with stainless steel band clamps. From the mufflers back, custom made stainless steel over the rear end exhaust. Thermal coated drive shaft loop

Paint and body mods:
Paint is called Vert Maori. Competition engineering 8-point roll bar. 400 Ram Air hood / Ram Air box. Camaro front and rear spoilers.

Interior:

Corbeau seats (actual Raceland seats but both made in china) 5 point seat belts, carbon fiber dash pod with gauges, custom made Mercedes sport steering wheel. Hurst quarter stick pistol grip shifter
and many other stuff!!!!!! ........ Hope my spelling didn’t screw up....

(edit:I fixed the spelling up the best I could. Glad to help. Great car! TonyL)

Roadrage David
11-23-2005, 11:53 PM
looks great!, How much did you have to narrow the rear seats to clear the DSE tubs?
i got these pic from this site

Roger Poirier
11-24-2005, 05:34 PM
Ok Roger, the wrap sheet lolol. Where do I start?!!!!.

Man, I'm glad you got that out of your system. LOL. When talking about a ride it does help others learn and gather ideas. A few more questions for you.....

550 HP using nitrous?

850 Holly - Did you have to jet that down in a big way?

Camaro rear spoiler? What about the 69 rear Trans-Am spoiler?

6200 max rpm - I loose everything after 6,000. What changes allow it to make 6200 rpm?

Keep up the good work!

R.P.

Roadrage David
11-25-2005, 06:40 AM
Man, I'm glad you got that out of your system. LOL. When talking about a ride it does help others learn and gather ideas. A few more questions for you.....

550 HP using nitrous?

850 Holly - Did you have to jet that down in a big way?

Camaro rear spoiler? What about the 69 rear Trans-Am spoiler?

6200 max rpm - I loose everything after 6,000. What changes allow it to make 6200 rpm?

Keep up the good work!

R.P.
....hahaha Roger your right it thuse help . the 550 hp was na on the dyno. it turnd the dyno operaters head as he was used to do chevvy and ford only . he was impressed . the MSD ignition should give another 9 to 12 hp as the dyno runs where with a hei ignition , and when engine hase been fully set i should gain another 3 to 5% hp . i do have a 150 hp shot nitrous in the car just in case i need it!!!! . the holy 850ho aed came with the turn key engine . i do know that AED advands Engine Disign produce awesome carbs and other neat stuff . i used a first gen camaro spoiler because i didnt like the looks of the trans am spoiler it would be diferend if i had a 69 bird . . about the 6000 rpm its the carb limitation at that rpm . altho my engine whent in the douwnslope as well it stil made 500 hp at 6000 rpm, my engine builder said that a bigger carb would make it make more power , but he didnt see the signifecens of it . AED kinda said the same afther i gave them the specs. i had to go fore a 1050 and would only gain 2 to 300 rpm . nouw if i would tune it up with a bigger cam some head porting. i defenatly would need the bigger carb . as it is il ride this combo fore a couple of year lololol .... il finish this car first . afther that il be picking your brains because then its the GTO,s turn ..

sinned
11-25-2005, 09:16 AM
Hey Dave, nice looking car. A few comments however;

The roll cage is not welded but bolted in. The strength is the same as welded in. How do you figure? The floor plates for the main hoop are not even spec 6X6 and the triangulation braces look to be about 2X3. It may stiffen the chassis and provide a bit of rollover protection but as strong as a properly built and welded in cage...I don't think so.
The MSD ignition should give another 9 to 12 hp as the dyno runs where with a hei ignition , and when engine has been fully set I should gain another 3 to 5% hp .Was there something wrong with the HEI that would lead you to believe that simply swapping distributors would add 9-12 HP or is that based on a manufacturers claim?

Roadrage David
11-25-2005, 02:40 PM
Hey Dave, nice looking car. A few comments however;

How do you figure? The floor plates for the main hoop are not even spec 6X6 and the triangulation braces look to be about 2X3. It may stiffen the chassis and provide a bit of rollover protection but as strong as a properly built and welded in cage...I don't think so.Was there something wrong with the HEI that would lead you to believe that simply swapping distributors would add 9-12 HP or is that based on a manufacturers claim?
... Dennis with my coment bolted in i ment the rol cage pipes themself so that they can be taken out . as for the atatchment on the chassis take a look at the pictures . same is done on the bottom side of the tunnel from witch i dont have a picture . so the atatshments points are welded onto the subframe conecters and schassic and from underneath from side to side in the tunnel where the cage is bolted into from within the car!! its whats beneath the carpet you dont see!!!. in the rear as you can see its the cage pipe that gose over a welded in pipe drilled tru and boldted as wel . so what do you meen i dont thingk so!!! its done with a little bit of commen sens turning a pro-touring car into a G- mashine when neede on the track. outside the track i can take my kids for a"normal" drive belive me its as strong as it gets... as for the 9/12 hp gain over the hei ignition with the msd . those where the dyno operaters ecsperionses . witchs is his daly work!!. il take his word on that lololol . as usual forgive my spelling

Roadrage David
12-11-2005, 01:58 AM
some more pictures aded . the sound deadner is out of the ofshore ship building. it is used in big cargo and oiltankers in the sleeping compartmends . its soft foome it hase absolutly no weight its 10 mm thick . sticky glue on one side like a sticker you peal the plastic paper of. ones aplied it never comes of . its used to keep the cold out in winter and the warmt out in summer its fire resistend . en ofcours the sound deadner is awesome to say the least . best stuff i could find .

syborg tt
12-11-2005, 07:40 AM
it's green and it's a bird - man i love it

Roadrage David
02-08-2006, 03:26 PM
ok guy,s here are some overdue update pic . altho i have to remove previus build up pic ... hope you guys like it as mutch as i do .

Roadrage David
02-08-2006, 03:34 PM
Some more

Todds69
02-08-2006, 04:03 PM
Looks like it is coming along nicely. Great work!

rohrt
02-10-2006, 07:56 AM
Awsome Car
David
I missed the rear shock mount too. I would also like to know where you got the sound deadner. Did you pull it out of a offshore ship or did you buy it from a place that sells this stuff for offshore ships?

Roadrage David
02-11-2006, 12:56 PM
Awsome Car
David
I missed the rear shock mount too. I would also like to know where you got the sound deadner. Did you pull it out of a offshore ship or did you buy it from a place that sells this stuff for offshore ships?
rohrt im not sure wat you ment with missing the rear schok mount.... the sound deadner i got from my fathers frind who is working in the ofshore shipping building .i dont thingk you can buy it in regulair shops overhere . need to ask him about it ....

rohrt
02-13-2006, 07:43 AM
I belive there was pictue on one of the posts showing how you mounted the rear shocks. All your pictures in the first few pages are now gone but I would love to see it what you did there.

There is another post in the interior section talking about sound deadners to use in cars. Dynomat seems to be the best for vibrations but there is yet to be a good find when it comes to a sound deadner and insulator that can work well in a car. Just wondering if you hit the Jackpot.

Roadrage David
02-13-2006, 11:42 PM
Send a email to [email protected] and il send you the pictures you need , alse the sound dampner compearing to dyno matt is the same as compearing a volkswagon beetle to a 911 porche

rohrt
02-17-2006, 08:39 AM
Dave you have mail

Roger Poirier
02-18-2006, 08:26 PM
David are you sure you still want to go with using that Camaro spoiler?

In my humble opinion (thats all it is) the Trans Am spoiler will make that car. Why, because of looks. There is aprox. 2 million plus Camaro spoilers, How may Trans Am spoilers? A couple hundred?

R.P.

TonyG
02-19-2006, 08:31 PM
Wow, that is a beutiful car.. Only thing I would have done differently would be no rollbar.. Just me though.. I love everything else.