PDA

View Full Version : 68 mustang convertable

red humphries
12-04-2007, 06:56 PM
I am starting this car for a customer and this is the 4th car I have done for him. will be driven everywhere he wants to go and not at an easy pace. Some of the things planned are Fatmans new PSM front suspension, 9 in rear on 4 link with coilovers, 5.4 shelby gt 500 engine, 6 spd trans, power everything, vintage heat and air sustem and custom instrument panel. Don't know about a color choice yet blue or yellow. Hope the pictures turn out ok my first try . will post other threads in the proper sections. Thanks RED

Fast68back
12-05-2007, 09:13 AM
Looks like a '67, not a '68. It does look a lot better now that its stripped down. Looks like you are going for the '68 shelby look with that hood on there. Should be a nice project. Keep the photos coming.

red humphries
12-05-2007, 06:36 PM
heres is the engine and trans delivered from ford yesterday, I have the body braced becuse I will be replacing the floors, inner and outer rockers along with 1/4s and anyother rust I can find. the outer rockers looked fine from the outside but I decided to replace them because cars rust out not in.