PDA

View Full Version : Information about the MaxG chassis

Young Gun
11-27-2007, 02:22 PM
Was looking at them from AME and wanted to know what everybody thought about them, i was initially going towards a DSE front clip/ quadralink and now contemplating a full frame chassis to decrease body flex...it is going to go under a 70 nova so if anybody has any experience with one of their chassis please let me know what you think of it, and if you wouldnt mind please pm me how much i should be looking to pay...gracias seniors!!!!

silver69camaro
11-27-2007, 02:33 PM
Obviously I can't say what everybody's opinions are about the chassis, but I strongly encourage you to contact one of our sales guys for pricing. With all the available options, the pricing varies greatly. No pressure to buy, either. Just ask for a quote.

dhutton
11-28-2007, 12:16 PM
I think this is a major project involving channeling after cutting out the floor and a good portion of the firewall. There is a couple of threads about this, do a search.

Don

parsonsj
11-28-2007, 12:20 PM
I'm using an AME chassis on II Much. Click on my sig for more information.

jp

Young Gun
11-28-2007, 04:06 PM
couldnt really find any specific write ups in the sig...must have missed it

and I did a search but I did not find any threads that were extremely informative, ill give AME a call this weekend, but if anybody can fill me in on what to expect I would greatly appreciate it!