PDA

View Full Version : ANVil needs cars!

hotwheels
11-18-2007, 06:39 PM
Anybody in the So. Cal. area who would like to help us out and get some free stuff, please contact us. I need to borrow a '67 or '68 Camaro ASAP to fit some parts to. Also looking for a '69 for fitting and modeling. Our '69 dubbed Double Black Diamond, is in the shop stripped down and being built. Anybody interested please let me know via I.M., e-mail, or call our toll free number 888 723-8882. Thanks!

Best, MaTT
ANVil

Steve1968LS2
11-18-2007, 09:17 PM
I have a '68.. you have my number.. :)

I don't really need parts, except maybe a rear spoiler, but I'm happy to loan you the car if it helps gets parts onto the market.

Mr.VENGEANCE
11-18-2007, 09:23 PM
but thats like playing football with fine china..

6'9"Witha69
11-19-2007, 10:31 AM
How long you need it for and how rough can it be?

hotwheels
11-19-2007, 01:36 PM
6'9',

The rougher the better for fitting parts as long as it's complete and can move under it's own power and isn't smashed in, of course. I basically need unrestored cars for fitting and nice finished cars like Steve's Bad Penny, for photo shoots. So, it's like fashion design, the, we'll say, not so pretty girls with nice bodies are used to fit the clothes to while the pretty ones get to show it off!

MaTT
ANVil

6'9"Witha69
11-19-2007, 02:02 PM
You can use mine. How long will you need it and when?

SIK02SS
11-19-2007, 10:04 PM
i have a restored 67. let me know when you're ready for the 'fashion design' :lol:
i'll do my best to get her down if you're interested

hotwheels
12-04-2007, 03:18 PM
OK, now we really need some cool cars.
Anvil has been invited to participate in a big blowout party on December 18th in Orange county. We need a few good cars!
The party is part of a new TV show that will be aired in January and will be nothing like you've ever seen. There will be some exotic cars there as well as lions and tigers and hot girls. We want some equally eye catching musclecars. We only need about 3 cars since Steve has agreed to show Bad Penny and we will be showing the '73 Camaro, "Ace of Spades". Maybe a cool Mustang or Mopar could round out the corral. If you want to get your car on TV and get invited to a wild party, e-mail photos of your car to [email protected]
One caveat, we might want to put some Anvil parts on your car for the party.

Best, MaTT
ANVil