PDA

View Full Version : Pro-Touring Dinner

wedgehead
11-05-2007, 12:24 PM
I would like to say thank you to everyone involed in making the dinner a great time. I met some very interesting people at the event. I would like to also give thanks to the sponsors of the door prizes, they were awesome. A big thanks goes out to :hail: Steve Stroppe he gave up the Hydratech Hydraboost unit when his ticket was picked. I was the lucky individual to recieve his gift back to the crowd. The Hydraboost unit will be put to good use on my 71 Challenger. Thanks again for the great time I look forward to next year.

stage2ROUSH
11-05-2007, 06:32 PM
This was our 1st sema/protouring dinner and we really enjoyed it !! nice to meet some of the faces of the board, and I won a $1000.00 DSE gift certificate!!!!! hmmm what shouild I do now?. anyway thanks for the great time, and huge props for some NICE giveaways!!!!!this sire rockssss

newbaa
11-05-2007, 10:29 PM
WOW. those are some nice "door" prizes!!!! maybe i'll have to show up for the dinner next year! :twothumbs

yellowrallys
11-05-2007, 10:50 PM
This was our 1st sema/protouring dinner and we really enjoyed it !! nice to meet some of the faces of the board, and I won a $1000.00 DSE gift certificate!!!!! hmmm what shouild I do now?. anyway thanks for the great time, and huge props for some NICE giveaways!!!!!this sire rockssss

Scott,
DSE does not have any Mustang parts. You can just send me the certificate! :lmao:

Larry Callahan
11-07-2007, 12:37 PM
As usuall the door prizes were great. Thanks again to all our sponsors.

Who won the billet parts from Marquez Design? They got left behind and I have them om my car, I mean in my suitcase. I forgot who won them. Speak up and I'll ship them to you.

in2protour
11-07-2007, 03:12 PM
if no one claims them, I've got first dibs!
Thanks again Larry and all the sponsors for another terrific Pro-touring get together dinner. But I was disappointed on the dessert. Looking forward to next year's dinner.

mpozzi
11-07-2007, 03:18 PM
Oh all right, I'll step up and claim those Marquez door vents. The guy . . . er, gal, that won them just had brain fade and too much libation.

I also owe you $$ for a couple of shirts. By mistake, I ended up with a second set.

Mary Pozzi

Steve1968LS2
11-07-2007, 03:40 PM
I seem to remember Mary winning them ;)

CarlC
11-07-2007, 07:08 PM
Oh all right, I'll step up and claim those Marquez door vents. The guy . . . er, gal, that won them just had brain fade and too much libation.

I also owe you $$ for a couple of shirts. By mistake, I ended up with a second set.

Mary Pozzi

Mary, if you get them you need to send them to me. That seems only right after my generous donation!

MrQuick
11-07-2007, 08:45 PM
Ok ok I know some of you have em out there.....:postpics:

Mary, when does the bidding start? LOL

mpozzi
11-07-2007, 09:55 PM
Mary, if you get them you need to send them to me. That seems only right after my generous donation!

I checked the Forgeline website and those are very pricey wheels. I think the certificate will get me a lug bolt!! The Forgeline website also has tires and if the certificate will be good for tires, you want it back?? You can always use tires and will need them for the Thanksgiving Buttonwillow track day!!!

Cheers,
Mary Pozzi

trapin
11-08-2007, 03:02 AM
Once again........

:postpics:

parsonsj
11-08-2007, 05:28 AM
Blake from Speedtech won the vents. He seemed to deliberately put them back on the counter up there, but he didn't say anything. Perhaps a PM to him is the thing to do (killer69)?

jp