PDA

View Full Version : My SEMA contribution to the picfest!!

mpozzi
11-04-2007, 04:43 PM
There's some cool cars, ugly wheels, people, and a general overview of the SEMA Show.

Click on the link and put it on slideshow.

http://www.zenfolio.com/marypozzi/p422996905/

Cheers,
Mary Pozzi

BMF Machine
11-04-2007, 06:37 PM
CooL Pic's Mary; I had to stop when the BiG WheeL cars popped up, man them things are just plain goofy? I guess someone likes them?????????????????????????????????????:screwy:

mpozzi
11-04-2007, 07:05 PM
CooL Pic's Mary; I had to stop when the BiG WheeL cars popped up, man them things are just plain goofy? I guess someone likes them?????????????????????????????????????:screwy:

That someone must have smoked something really awful or been dropped on their head at birth. Just plain ugleeeee, IMHO. Dave and I got in a contest to see who could find the most hideous wheels and I guess I won.

There's only a few of them so keep viewing the slideshow.

Cheers,
Mary Pozzi

Mr.VENGEANCE
11-04-2007, 07:08 PM
that last black 69.. WHY put that ugly aluminum spoiler on it?!?!

..had a deicent front end.

BMF Machine
11-05-2007, 12:55 AM
That someone must have smoked something really awful or been dropped on their head at birth. Just plain ugleeeee, IMHO. Dave and I got in a contest to see who could find the most hideous wheels and I guess I won.

There's only a few of them so keep viewing the slideshow.

Cheers,
Mary Pozzi

Yes, Like CracK made out of AjaX and a touch of DraiN CleanER?
I did view the rest and there was some very nice RideS this year. I liked the CooL CarS 64 Impala at the Firestone booth. My Brother is Business Manager at the Bejein Firestone plant. I live just North of Louisville and have met Brian Gelespie several times. He is real CooL, I even love his hopping cars. He has a 64 in his showroom that was in CowboY Troy"s video. Funny thing about that, Brian drove the car hisself! He would not let Cowboy Troy drive it at all,lolol

Empty NesT was my favorite!