PDA

View Full Version : T&L Engines of North Caronlina not recommended.

Vegas69
10-12-2007, 06:33 PM
Not my style but I feel it's the right thing to do at this point so the rest of you have a fair chance. When I originally contacted T&L they promised an 8 week turn around. They were a full three months late delivering my engine. My brand new fabricated valve covers were scratched all to hell. It came with no flywheel that I paid for and a ford starter which I returned. It's been 2 months and I still have not recieved a credit for my flywheel, starter, or valve covers that I supplied.
I think the engine is a quality piece but I have not fired it since I am still waiting on my car to arrive. The problem I have is the false promises, no returned phone calls, and them not seeming to care that they owe me money. I know I am not alone after researching them after having problems. They were showcased in many of the big publications and that was my reasoning for using them. I really couldn't find negative feedback before ordering my engine. I think things have got out of hand in the last few months over there. I would not use them again.

4birdman
10-12-2007, 07:19 PM
Where are the based out of?

Mr.VENGEANCE
10-12-2007, 07:29 PM
Where are the based out of?

:hmm:.. im not sure.... but i THINK it might be North Carolina... now dont quote me.. BUT... i think it is...

:spank2:

im just kidding.. you mean WHERE in North Carolina right?

4birdman
10-12-2007, 08:11 PM
Yes, I meant WHERE. :)

Actually, I just didn't know where North Caronlina was. ;)

Vegas69
10-12-2007, 08:42 PM
Stanfield

Adam's 55 Chevy
10-12-2007, 09:15 PM
The problem with the magazines is that they will run with pretty much whatever suppliers send them about their products. Never take a magazines recomendation that a company is sound before checking with people that have actually used them.