PDA

View Full Version : Middletown, CT Downtown Oct 14

68sixspeed
10-12-2007, 04:28 PM
Hi- I don't know much about it, but I cut and paste this from camaros.net - I think I'll give it a run- a friend I work with went to one of the summer cruises that Middletown put on and he said it was real good, lots of cars, food, music, etc-

October 14, Middletown. Octoberfest Cruise Night And Sock Hop, 1-4PM, Rain Date: October 21st, The Entire Main Street, Both Sides North And South Will Be Closed For The Cruise From Washington Street, Route 66 South To Union Street, Registration Starts 12PM, Cruise Is For Pre 1982 And Special Interest Vehicles, Special Interest Vehicles Need Prior Approval By Contacting Mark At (860) 250-7822 Or Joel At (860) 345-8423, Dash Plaques For The First 750 Cars, Wall Plaques For 20 Best Of Cruise And Mayors Trophy, Lots Of Music, (2) 50s Bands, All Free, Come And Enjoy The Many Restaurants, Shops And Cars, Cars, Cars That Will Line The Main Street Area, Location For Registration: Cars Will Register At The Corner Of Main And Union Streets, Sponsored By Middletowns Downtown Business District, City Of Middletown And The Connecticut Eastern Chapter Of Over The Hill Gang, For Registration Info, Directions And General Car Cruise Info - Visit www.middletowndowntown.com (http://www.middletowndowntown.com/) And Click On Special Events And Then The October Car Cruise Logo Or Call The DBD Office (860) 347-1424

sunkistcamaro
10-12-2007, 08:07 PM
I live just over the bridge in Portland. Give me a call if your going.
I PM'd you my cell.
Bill