PDA

View Full Version : Keisler hydraulic clutch kit

streetk14
01-08-2005, 04:51 PM
Just wondering if anyone out there is running a TKO with the hydraulic clutch set-up from Keisler auto. I will be switching to a hydraulic clutch when I install my new Wayne Due subframe in a couple months. I spoke to someone at Keisler, and it is supposed to be a bolt in kit that uses the stock clutch pedal. I'd like some feedback on the install and performance if anyone has any. Thanks,
Andy

EFI69Cam
01-13-2005, 07:56 PM
Just wondering if anyone out there is running a TKO with the hydraulic clutch set-up from Keisler auto. I will be switching to a hydraulic clutch when I install my new Wayne Due subframe in a couple months. I spoke to someone at Keisler, and it is supposed to be a bolt in kit that uses the stock clutch pedal. I'd like some feedback on the install and performance if anyone has any. Thanks,
Andy

Keisler makes decent stuff, but they are not the quickest at filling orders, order your stuff well in advance.

tuff68
01-14-2005, 10:03 PM
I have a viper T-56 that I bought from Keisler. They built it with an LT1 input shaft. I have the hydraulic concentric slave that bolts to the front of the tranny. I am also using a Weir bellhousing, clutch master and crossmember. I can use a stock style 11 inch clutch setup. I started this project before Keisler had the bolt in kit. Dont know how it works yet because I just got my Camaro out of the body shop and I am in the slow process putting it all back together. When I get it going I can let you know how it works.

Mike