PDA

View Full Version : Air bagged Scout

Z06killinSBF
09-14-2007, 07:29 AM
My buddy is currently building a Scout and is looking to air bag it. Is there anyone in the area of GA/FL that can do the work? He said Prodigy quoted him like $15K to do it. Ouch!!

Mike Hall
09-14-2007, 07:22 PM
Were are you located? Chad Fletcher might do it and he is in South GA just north of Tallahassee, FL.

Mike

Z06killinSBF
09-16-2007, 05:07 PM
I'm SE coastal, just north of Jax. Who is Chad Fletcher?

Rubes
09-16-2007, 05:19 PM
The Air Ride quality is gonna cost a bit more initially, but I believe air suspensions in general get the crappy reputation because of all the other wanna be's that think there is no engineering behind it. I'm pretty sure there is no "kit" available for that, but that Frank would work with Air Ride directly to ENGINEER a set of parts that will WORK...not just raise and lower the car. 1/3 of that price quote is what just the parts cost for an already enginered setup. If your going to have to design something correctly, then actually install it, and stand behind it like Prodigy would, that sounds like a fair price to me.

Mike Hall
09-16-2007, 07:03 PM
Chad (Boilermaker) is a member here. He has built a number of bagged cars and trucks. Do a search and you will find his info.

Mike

fletcherscustoms
09-18-2007, 12:25 PM
I sent you PM! My shop is in south GA outside of Thomasville. We specialize in airbag suspension and have been doing it for years with many high quality jobs done in the part. Numerous magazine featured rides as well as countless custom daily driven rides.