PDA

View Full Version : 1st gen. Vintage Air install...

gmachinz
01-05-2005, 08:33 PM
I need a HUGE favor from somebody. Can someone email a pic showing the condenser mounting on a '69 Camaro to me? I need to see the space allowed between the hood latch and condenser. Thank you in advance from whoever can help! [email protected] -Jabin

colt zantop
01-08-2005, 08:59 AM
I sent you a PM with a pic. lmk if you need anything else!

gmachinz
01-09-2005, 05:43 AM
I got it, Colt! Big time thanks to you-that saved me some time. Talk to you later.

MrQuick
01-14-2005, 12:45 AM
ok Jabby, what are you up to now????

gmachinz
01-17-2005, 10:08 PM
Hey-long time no hear Vince! :poke: I'm designing a transmission cooler for a fellow pt'er on this site and I was needing to know how much space I'm allowed for the mounting. It'll be a very powerfull electric fan (better cfm rating than anything currently offered on the aftermarket) integrated to a cooler (about 15"x10"x1") with -06 AN fittings. I'm supplying the whole thing as a kit with brackets, wiring, instructions, etc. It's on a '69 Camaro and I'm using my father-in-law's as a mock-up. I'm talking to Brian at DC Controls about designing a module just for this kit but first I'll need a temp. probe/switch that will read between 140/160 degrees. What are you up to? Is your biz up and running? email me if you want. [email protected] Later, Jabin.