PDA

View Full Version : Any News on the Speedtech Subframe????

rob07002
08-23-2007, 07:39 AM
Release date?
Pricing?
Options?
Specs?

Bueller? Blake? Frank?

ProdigyCustoms
08-23-2007, 09:29 AM
Yes, I have pictures. Looks hot as hell. EmptyNest frame will be here late next week.

Lance-W
08-23-2007, 10:07 AM
Gonna show us the pictures? :fingersx:

rob07002
08-23-2007, 11:13 AM
Yes, I have pictures. Looks hot as hell. EmptyNest frame will be here late next week.

C'mon Frank, please share.

I saw the pics in Hot Rod, and need a fix!

Any idea on when it will be realsed to the public?
Price?

ProdigyCustoms
08-23-2007, 01:43 PM
Blake and I discussed a reease date today, SEMA is the official release but we just do not know yet. Price is up in the air. And what you saw in Hot Rod is not what you will see when I get permission to post.

I can tell you it still uses factory or factory replacment control arms. it does use a rack. It is Gulstrand modded so no tall spindles required.

Sorry, but this is al we can discuss right now. But I can assure you it is for real.

rob07002
08-24-2007, 06:49 AM
Ok Frank, I'll let you off the hook for now.

When you guys are ready you know where to go.

I'm really getting close to needing to buy a sub. Actually I probably past that point last month. Anyway I'm down to three choices.

AME
CA Chassisworks
Speedtech?????

With AME's sub north of $7k with brakes and the CA frame not a first choice, the Speedtech option is very interesting.

I also like the fact that it uses Camaro parts. Whenever the Name Corvette is involved things get expensive.

Thanks Buddy!

Rybar
08-24-2007, 07:10 AM
Hmmmm this is very interesting. Blake is local to me as well.

XLexusTech
06-12-2008, 03:37 AM
HI is anyone other then empty nest using this subframe?

Rybar
06-12-2008, 08:20 AM
I've seen it in person at thier shop, very nice piece for a great price. I can't comment on it's performance however.

rob07002
06-12-2008, 09:14 AM
Wow, brought this one back from the dead.

I'm a proud owner of their new subframe and I am VERY happy witheverything so far. The looks, packaged components, welding, are second to none.

I am waiting to do some other things to the car before I can get it installed, so can't comment on the fitment or real world drives experience yet, but so far I am very happy. Blake and Frank from Prodigy are a pleasure to talk to and the price was very reasonable considering.