PDA

View Full Version : The Mule interior

next69
08-18-2004, 02:31 AM
I noticed the Mule has a removable roll cage cross bar for acess to the rear seat, I was wondering if there are any pictures of the rear seat and how it works around the 4 link suspension in the rear of the Mule

CAMAROBOY69
08-20-2004, 06:30 AM
I am not certain but I dont believe there is a rear seat in the MULE. I could be wrong though.

zbugger
08-20-2004, 12:18 PM
There is a rear seat. I'll see if I got any pictures that show what you want. Otherwise, maybe Charlie can get some.

CAMAROBOY69
08-20-2004, 12:25 PM
When I saw it in Chicago on the power tour this year, Charley had a lot stuff back there for the long haul so I just didnt see a seat.

zbugger
08-20-2004, 08:34 PM
Ok, this is the best shot I have. I was trying to get a shot of the front seats, and I think I got that one. Anyway, you can barely see the top of the rear seat in this shot. Hopefully Charlie can find a way to get a better shot for you. If I remember correctly, the rear seat was covered in the same material as the front seats. This was after the seat bottom was modified to clear the rear traiilng arms that do intrude into the interior. I think this is correct. Otherwise.... :box2:

awr68
08-21-2004, 07:09 PM
next69, whats your email? I'll send a pic or two of my back seat/4-bar situation, it's very simular to what Mark did on the Mule....

My email is [email protected] if you don't want to show the world yours...:)