PDA

View Full Version : Kid (and me) got a new toy!!

dennis68
01-01-2005, 10:56 PM
Check it out!!

awr68
01-02-2005, 02:20 AM
Sweet!!! Looks like a lot of fun!! :)

Jims78elky
01-02-2005, 03:00 AM
Looks fun..what its not in "primer" J.K>https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/images/smilies/poke.gif There
is a kid down the street from me who has one,thing goes like
hell..I bet your son is enjoying it.

zbugger
01-02-2005, 12:23 PM
I think daddy has to grow up so the kids can actually ride it!!!

dennis68
01-02-2005, 12:43 PM
Never

bookends
01-02-2005, 04:47 PM
there's got to be a way to hook up a nitrous kit on one of those...

Smoke'm
01-02-2005, 04:56 PM
http://www.pocketbikeplanet.com/index.php?

come over to the dark side...cheap fun..we have two and have a blast with the local guys. I turn the 7yr old loose on a stock one and I run a tweaked one to haul my fat a$$ around....best grand I have spent in awhile

dennis68
01-02-2005, 09:24 PM
Oh, yeah. A bunch of guys are running NOS.

Already registered at pocketbikeplanet and sportbikes as well. Did their boost bottle mod this weekend among other things. Got the carb tuned and started looking for exhaust, screw CA and their anti-exhaust law that went into effect yesterday.

Torbjorn
01-03-2005, 02:06 PM
there's got to be a way to hook up a nitrous kit on one of those...
He he! An interesting thing about putting nitrous on a two-stroker is that the effect will not go away at the same time you let go of the button. Imagine getting pretty close to a tight left turn at full throttle an the nitrous activated! Uhh...

Torbjorn

Smoke'm
01-03-2005, 04:13 PM
there is a vid of a guy hitting the juice on the 39CC..it shoots a little flame out the ex but really does not rocket away...more hype than anything else....dennis dont dump a bunch of money into that thing..been there...you will see very little gain mostly just making the package rpm cleaner...mess around on it and if you like it spend the 1500 or so the Italian bikes go for used or spend the 3k for the new waterpumper...I have like 7 bills into my 39CC and it runs fine but now the waterpumpers are out and they run away from a guy real easy on the track...nothing more crappy than having a handfull and the guy leaves ya like you are walking....even when you get one of the China bikes perfect they are like a helicopter...lots of work for the little time you ride...cheap a$$ materials @ tolerances on them and that catches up with a guy...I am maniac with my maint and it seems like everytime we ride I have to do some track side thing so we can ride the afternoon...oh spend a few nights and read through all the old posts at Pocketbike planet...there are a few guys that really know whats going on with them..have brew and relax so you can get through all the really bad posts from first time mechanics..."my pocket bike wont start..whats up with that" like 10 thousand times.... :pat:

dennis68
01-03-2005, 05:56 PM
I looked into the new X6 four-stroke......70MPH. Not bad for about 1300.00. The Italian bikes seem faster and better built but HOLY ***** they are expensive.

Smoke'm
01-03-2005, 08:47 PM
I here ya...these guys live right by me, it's who I ride with most of the time..the BMS runs like crazy http://nwminimoto.com/ ...I am sitting back and waiting for the dust to clear..when I can get a new waterpumper 2 stroke for a grand I will trade up... I have watched some real nice Italian bikes sell for around 1500....I am having fun where I am at...if you can hold the throttle pinned and ride the course you can usually hold off most of the guys...then one of the waterpumpers goes by with two or three guys on his a$$ and you feal like throwing your feet down like Fred Flintstone and trying to keep up.LOL......

get yourself one of those fold up plastic sawhorse/work table's I think it's a workmate....it will really save your back when tinkering on it...I take mine when we ride...makes life better when your geared up and need to look at something at the lot...

hey last thing run the Mobile Synthetic oil in your gas....they really seam to like that oil and run way better than even some of my high end oil I run in the boat...I have been running mine 50/1...40/1 for break-in two tanks.

see ya, Bud.

dennis68
01-03-2005, 10:11 PM
Mobil 2-stroke oil or just Mobil oil. Right now I am running Redline 2-stroke at 25:1.