PDA

View Full Version : ramjet 350 fs

jeb conde
01-01-2005, 02:51 PM
hey guys since i don't seem to be able to find anyone whom can work on my ramjet 350 in houston.If i were to sell this motor for $3,500.00 would anyone be interested i may even be able to get somewhere around $50-$80 shipping in the 48.im ready to go carbed i say maybe because my wife might tell me i cannot sell the motor but if she agrees would anyone be into this deal it is a new motor call 832 875 8183 jeb

pushrod243
01-01-2005, 06:42 PM
Jeb

Dont give up! You need a Ramjet diagnostoc tool.
http://216.230.203.183/RamJet/ramjet.htm

It is posible your engine is not recording run time. This will erase all your block learn settings and it will run like its brand new every time. You can see run time and block learn samples with the diagnostic tool. Along with other things. My ramjet 502 is a totally different motor after it was able to store the info the o2 sensor was giving it. Fuel milage is almost double it was before and it doesnt seem to hunt for idle.

I could not figure out what mine was doing without the tool. Several "experts" told me that what i thought it was doing wasnt possible. But after I bought the tool i discovered i was correct. And was able to track down wiring issues that was causing my problem.

John

EFI69Cam
01-03-2005, 01:09 PM
hey guys since i don't seem to be able to find anyone whom can work on my ramjet 350 in houston.If i were to sell this motor for $3,500.00 would anyone be interested i may even be able to get somewhere around $50-$80 shipping in the 48.im ready to go carbed i say maybe because my wife might tell me i cannot sell the motor but if she agrees would anyone be into this deal it is a new motor call 832 875 8183 jeb

What sort of work do you need done? If you are talking about changes to the ECM, and yours is the MEFI3, I can program these ECMs.

What do you want done?

pushrod243
01-03-2005, 05:40 PM
EFI69 can you program mefi4's?

EFI69Cam
01-04-2005, 06:01 AM
EFI69 can you program mefi4's?

No I cannot, I don't have one to hack, I figured out the 3 so I could use it, but I have not worked with the 4 yet. I wonder how much is different?

pushrod243
01-05-2005, 07:46 PM
No I cannot, I don't have one to hack, I figured out the 3 so I could use it, but I have not worked with the 4 yet. I wonder how much is different?

If you figure a mefi4 out let me know. It looks like it has a ton of capabilities but i am not going to have the patience to send it off to arizona speed or street and performance everytime i want to change something. I have been looking at other systems if i cant tune this one myself.

As far as their similiarities the 4 is a closed loop system but i dont know of any other differences. I have the Diacom software to look at the diagnostics and it asks you what system you have so they must run similiar software.