PDA

View Full Version : See any problems with Nozzles for Water Injection Here? Pics Inside ...

Tim_in_NC
07-30-2007, 06:30 AM
I'm using a kit with Dual Nozzles ... I really don't want to install in my carb hat unless it's needed ...

Would there be any issues with installing both nozzles side by side in my elbow where my bypass valve is located? I would install them pointing down or pointing up ...

Will this cause any issues with the bypass valve that you can think of?

Or do you guys think I should just install them in the under side of the carb had ... firing upward?

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif

thanks

camcojb
07-30-2007, 06:57 AM
I would put them in the hat. When you come off boost the bypass will open and inevitably there will be some water still left which will be vented out the bypass. I would think that condition wouldn't be all that good for the bypass long term, plus depending on how much is actually there it may mess up the engine compartment. Also it would be hitting the valve with water spray whenever it was under enough boost to activate the spray. Again, don't think that's ideal for the valve.

Jody

Tim_in_NC
07-30-2007, 06:59 AM
Thanks Jody ...

The hat it is ...

whytry
07-30-2007, 10:19 AM
Agreed with Jody, that's where mine are, the last thing you want to do after spending the money for injection is have it spray it out of the bypass...