PDA

View Full Version : 1968 Camaro Assembly/Build Manual (Parts Location, Diagrams, Pics, etc...)

Tim_in_NC
12-30-2004, 01:51 PM
HI Guys,

I'm looking for a couple books that given detailed descriptions of 1968 camaros... Especially showing where particual parts go and how they attached... Diagrams of assembly, etc...

Thanks,
TIM

CarlC
12-30-2004, 10:40 PM
Call up any of the restoration suppliers (Rick's First Generation, Classic Industries, D&R, etc.) and order a copy of the 1968 Assembly Instruction Manual and the Body by Fisher chassis manual. They will become your best source for correct assembly and adjustment proceedures.

907rs
01-01-2005, 01:06 PM
Tim, if you need something right away, I may be able to scan a page and email it to you.

PM me if you want.....

Tim_in_NC
01-01-2005, 07:34 PM
Thanks Carl and Bill...

Carl, I'll definitly take your advise and pick up the assembly manuals you've referenced...sounds like my saviour in paper form...

Bill, thanks for the kind jesture...I'm beginning to put things back together and just wanted to have a great guide for the process... nothing urgent... Thanks for the offer...

Hope you all have a very Happy New Year...

TIM

in2protour
01-03-2005, 05:04 PM
Search on E-bay, sometimes they're selling manuals there cheap. Or check out Amazon.com, sometimes someone is selling a good used manual.