PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding someone!!

WOODY4144
12-29-2004, 08:34 PM
I purchased a 1968 Camaro that is on this website under 1968 camaros that belonged to Mark Mutert. I would really like to get a hold of him to get some info on the baddest 68 around that I now own. Any info would be great. By the way this is a great website and I look forward to the pro-touring life!! Thanks, SHANE

awr68
12-29-2004, 09:12 PM
Welcome!!!

You can get his info (PM or email) in the members list (look at the red banner above) under MarkM66.

I hope you really enjoy your camaro...it's a nice one!! :)

smittys69
12-29-2004, 09:23 PM
Welcome to the site Shane - I'm sure you will get as much benefit out of it as the rest of us.

MarkM66
12-30-2004, 06:30 AM
I purchased a 1968 Camaro that is on this website under 1968 camaros that belonged to Mark Mutert. I would really like to get a hold of him to get some info on the baddest 68 around that I now own. Any info would be great. By the way this is a great website and I look forward to the pro-touring life!! Thanks, SHANE

That's me. I'm glad you like the car. I got a message awhile back that you called my parents shop. I was super busy at the time and couldn't call you back, then they lost your number. And I actually figured you'd show up here, since there was a "Pro-Touring.com" sticker on the back window. :cheers:

If you have a question about something, just shoot me an email, [email protected] .

MuscleRodz
12-30-2004, 08:35 AM
Welcome to the site. Nice to have another Okie here. I am just South of Norman. Maybe we can hook up sometime and show me your new ride. :icon996:

Mike