PDA

View Full Version : Repop 68-72 Nova Doors

NovaPwr
07-21-2007, 05:11 AM
Has anyone bought a set of the reproduction Nova doors yet? I see them for sale now and was wondering how the fit and basic door quality is.

When I bought my cowl hood from Tamraz off E-Bay and took it to the body shop, the painter said it fit and finished up nicer than new OEM parts he was getting.

I am considering a set of these because I can't find a nice used set and the NOS ones I have watched went to over $560 and not met reserve. If anyone has a real nice clean set of used doors I would be interested.

MrQuick
07-21-2007, 11:45 PM
...do you have hardware and glass? I have a few shells laying around after watching a buddy try to fit a repop...we ended up reskinning his old ones. Then again that was 2 years ago. Might be better. [email protected]

NovaPwr
07-22-2007, 01:44 PM
...do you have hardware and glass? I have a few shells laying around after watching a buddy try to fit a repop...we ended up reskinning his old ones. Then again that was 2 years ago. Might be better. [email protected]

I have all the door hardware. I see you are in CA. Shipping would probably cost a good bit. Send me a pm with a price. Thanks, Dave

MrQuick
07-22-2007, 02:45 PM
shipping isn't too bad. i just shipped a pair of nova rear quarter sections to PA. I'll go easy on you.

PM sent.