PDA

View Full Version : Mopar Guys - Sway Bar Question

Scatpack
07-17-2007, 06:03 PM
I'm just wondering what kind of luck B-body guys have been having with Hotchkis sway bars. I just picked up a discontinued kit from BC (#2255) for my 69 Charger with a 440. I am running a stock big block k-member without the skid plate for the record. From what I understand, this kit was developed on John Schneider's 69 Charger that was on ebay a while back, but was discontinued because Hotchkis claimed it fit more applications than it actually did. I feel confident that it should work since the original tooling was done on a 69 charger and also the fact that I see some guys like the Autodynamics charger and Mr. Angry's car are running a 1 3/8 sway bar up front, so I am just curious what kind of luck B-body guys have had with this kit, whether it was worth the money, and whether or not they had to modify anything to get it to work. I just want to get some feedback on what kind of problems I may run into and whether it is worth my time. Maybe some Hotchkis reps can chime in here too. Any help would be awesome.