PDA

View Full Version : Recommended Paint/Body Shops in OC, CA?

tripower
07-13-2007, 10:10 PM
Any recommendations of very good paint shops that can do excellent color matching? Thanks.

NOVA
12-01-2007, 08:38 AM
bump

Steve1968LS2
12-01-2007, 08:43 AM
Hey, They are not in OC but they are worth the hour drive.

www.bestofshowcoachworks.com

I generally HATE paint shops since I've had such bad luck with so many of them but BOS is great to deal with and more importantly honest. I've seen them make some killer repairs that involved color matching and highly reccomend you call them up. They fixed Penny so they can fix anything. lol

SIK02SS
12-06-2007, 10:04 AM
European Motor Car Works in Santa Ana

owners name is Kye. He's a friend of a friend (dont know him personally), but they do awesome work! mostly on exotics...but i'm sure they can do something for you

http://www.europeanmotorcarworks.com/intro.html

Kman
12-06-2007, 10:32 AM
If you want it done right the first time, willing to pay for it done right, and want to have a world class paint job, Kye at EMCW is the person for you. He is one of the best painters in the country. His color matching skills are insane, as he is a perfectionist.

He does the typical Jags, Ferraris, Bentleys, Lotus, Aston Martins, Corvettes, and so on. He does old muscle cars as well. He will do anything if you are willing to pay for his work. He paints the Callaway Corvettes as well. He has quite a few old cars himself, and one of the nicest 1965 Black Corvettes you will ever see. He is a true car guy.

Call up Nichole at Euopean Motor Car Works (his daughter) and tell her Keith told you to call. They would be more than willing to give you a tour of their world class facility. They are super friendly. I have sent a few guys from CorvetteForum.com over to Kye's shop and all have been amazed at his operation and the quality of work he does. Truly awesome to see. Kye paints every car himself.

www.europeanmotorcarworks.com