PDA

View Full Version : Open Track Day Sat, Sept 29 at Calabogie in Canada

BB69
06-27-2007, 12:22 PM
I thought I would post this here for anybody from the Northeast/Canada/Midwest that wants to join us at the road course. Calabogie is a brand new track near Ottawa that was built specifically for open track days. The event is on a Saturday, and we will be caravanning (sp?) up from the Detroit area on Friday and camping out. We use 4 run groups separated by driver experience and car potential. Each session lasts about 15-20 minutes. The first car will be on track at 9, and the track will close at 5. There will be a drivers' meeting in the morning, followed by a classroom instruction session. Instructors will be available during the day. Lunch and beverages will be provided. The cost for this track day will be $175 USD.

Please see our website for more information.

Thanks
Ken
www.3ballsracing.com

69HuggrrrPT
06-27-2007, 06:56 PM
Sounds cool! Too bad I always have to work the 3rd or 4th week in Sept, and don't know until the 1st week in Sept.:eek:

However I'm doing my first one at the Toronto Motorsports Park(in Cayuga Ontario) on July 7th. :drive2: They are also having another open car lapping on Sept. 29th.

This track is ~2/3 hours from Detroit, may something to look into.

http://www.torontomotorsportspark.com/raceway/home.htm