PDA

View Full Version : to trade or not to trade????

jasonsnova
06-15-2007, 11:28 AM
ok guys what would you do? i have a pro built th350, sfi bell, hipster trans brake,huges deep sump aluminum pan pretty much as much as you can do to to a th350, good to 750+ hp and a custom built 10" 4600 stall converter good to 1000hp nitrous/brake ready. cost me $1440 for converter and to freshen trans(already had the trans with all the internal goodies), stuff is new had it installed in the car and never used, i switched to a t56.....now i was planning on building another motor for my car either supercharged or 500+hp + nitrous so bla bla anyway i know have a local guy that wants to trade me a eagle rotating (385") assembly, it consists of a 4340 crank,6"h beam 4340 rods and 11 to 1 slp .040+ pistons and bearings... i would still have to bore my block, and have it notched for crank clearance and have the assembly balanced. so what do you guys think? i know this would be a kick a$$ set up on my new afr elimanator heads... but the trnas is like new but im not doing anything with it! what should i do????????? he says he has $1350 into it now and it all new in boxes...........