PDA

View Full Version : A video of me getting my ass handed to me

ProdigyCustoms
12-21-2004, 08:29 PM
This is last weekend at our No Bull nationals. At the No Bull nationals, The local street cars meet and cruise 20 some odd miles to the track, put the cars in the lanes, draw names, line um up and shoot um down till last one is standing. I had to draw first round a 570", 14/71 blown, alchohol injected monster that run 8.20s in street trim.
I left on him and gave him all I could, much more then he expected from a little pump gas 400 cubic inch pee wee, but that 180MPH trap speed of his caught in the lights by a wheel. We run these no times, but if you stop watch my leave and his win light, we are both there at the same time, is is a tick north of 9 seconds. Oh well, I wasn't scared!

http://home.cfl.rr.com/v8s10blazer350/Novazilla.wmv

justanova
12-22-2004, 07:26 AM
thats bad azz, running him that hard with a pump gas 400.

Bill Howell
12-22-2004, 07:42 AM
Maybe next time you won't have that extra weight(bandages :moon: ) and will beat him. It looks like he had all he wanted anyway. :cool: video!

Zefhix
12-22-2004, 12:14 PM
Hammer-Time!!! Sweet audio track...... :D Good runs.

Jagarang
12-22-2004, 12:28 PM
46 That( :moon: Hehe!!) was a LOW blow!! I wonder how much ol Frank has really LOST, or how much he'll be standing(hehe) to lose!!! I better pick on Frank as much as possible before I see him in the lane next to me!! If I'm lucky, on race day, maybe I'll only lose by a FINGERS length, hehe or a little less than that even!! :evil:

Anyway :hail: to Frank!!! I'm worried about putting the Firebird up against a front wheel pulling, wheelie bar runnin, purple flammed, ball eater like that! I'm sure I'd be the one getting :spank2: like a little beotch! I may have to re-think letting YOU tune the car and look at all the dyno sheets!! :idea:

Bill Howell
12-22-2004, 03:17 PM
Kevin,
Nothing like a timely inside joke especially if Frank is the :moon: of it!
I warned him before posting :lmao:

ProdigyCustoms
12-22-2004, 03:43 PM
This has been a real pain in the ass. Everyone keeps cracking jokes. I am tired of being the butt of all these jokes. Yes, I got my ass kicked so hard it put me in the hospital the next day. Now that is an ass whopping I never want to take again. I would like to try to assist you guys more, butt this is the best I can do as I am a little behind. Butt I am feeling better and plan to party to the maxumus!

Bill Howell
12-22-2004, 03:47 PM
I will pass on the assist!

MrQuick
12-22-2004, 06:39 PM
quit being anal! :candle:

Jagarang
12-22-2004, 08:07 PM
I hate pointing FINGERS, butt, the title of Frank's first post did mention ass and hand in the same sentence! Our digital poking, prodding, and probing of your ass-ets, ass-uredly causes you profound distress. We're just trying to be pains-in-the-asses here, Frank. We're not trying to break you're back, butt just giving tips and pointers all the time makes it bit dull around here. To be blunt, were just bending over backwards, to belittle your pain and suffering. You really opened yourself up for all this!!

ProdigyCustoms
12-23-2004, 07:44 AM
We need to be sure no one trying to read between the lines thinks the finger and butt are associated! Kevin's finger remarks are referring to me cutting my finger tip off building his motor a couple months ago. The problem with my ass last week was an assist that had to be lanced, no fingers involved, just lots of needles and razor blades. And somehow that seems better, laughing!

Jagarang
12-23-2004, 08:03 AM
A brief reprieve my friend...your 40 something aren't you!! :scared:

Drewhelm
12-23-2004, 08:09 AM
Don't think I'd want to line up next to or behind either of them.....:)

myclone
12-23-2004, 01:45 PM
While I havent seen the vid yet (Im on dial up..sigh...) I wanted to chime in and say NEVER be affraid to line up against a nasty sounding car. While I used to be one of those nasty sounding car owners Ive come to enjoy knocking them down with a, relatively, quiet little V6 with some boost.

When I first took my syclone to the local 1/8th mile track I actually had a hand full of people laugh/snicker at my little V6 but when I whipped an AWD launch on them at 15 psi of boost and wiped the track up with them it was worth the possible embarrasment. Not only that but by the time I had made a few passes the fans (the rowdy ones that do all the betting) would just about tear the bleachers down when Id launch on a nasty sounding, tubbed, big block car and beat him. Although I did finally lose in the semi's I lost count of the amount of ppl that stopped by the pits wanting to know what the heck I had since it had lic plates, small tires, and I drove it to the track.

My point is that if your car runs good (close to 9s is damn good BTW) then dont worry about taking on anyone. Nasty cars are just that...nasty and they tend to puke the engine or trans before they get the win light so your chances of putting them on the trailer is better than you think.