PDA

View Full Version : LimeRock July 7th - American Le Mans

StRacerDuke
05-22-2007, 01:09 PM
http://www.americanlemans.com/home/ALMSHome.aspx

Anyone going to the Limerock race on July 7th? I haven't been to Limerock yet. Is this a good track to visit or watch the race at? Any suggested turns to spend most of the race at?

I'm going to poke around the internet and look for discounts or freebie tickets. If anyone has corporate sponsor tickets or company discounts it would be greatly appreciated. PM me.

Thanks!
Ryan

lvrpool32
05-22-2007, 04:49 PM
I'm going to be there and my car will be in the Corvette Coral.

Great track to watch a race, on the hill under the tree's is a great place to see a lot of the track.

Nick

68sixspeed
05-22-2007, 05:22 PM
Ryan- you'll have a blast- great track- and yes, a spot up on the hill overlooking the esses is great, you can see the end of the pits, front stretch, big bend, and esses, about 1/3+ of the track and two of the better passing areas. The drive in for you should be nice too once you get off the pike. Sorry I can't help on tickets- I found some freebees for this weekend, but not the July one. -Dan

StRacerDuke
05-24-2007, 05:43 AM
Dan & Nick,

Thanks for the info, much appriciated.

Ryan

wendell
05-25-2007, 05:17 AM
I'll add that LRP is the most "family oriented track" on the east coast. Great veiwing spots (I like the S's out back and Big Bend from the outside) lots of shade and grass and it's close to some nice little New England towns (shops, food...) It's a killer track. Enjoy it.

vanzuuk1
06-01-2007, 02:09 PM
Ditto, its a nice track and family friendly.