PDA

View Full Version : Hey Am I allowed to do this?

Paul69camaro
12-19-2004, 06:42 PM
I got this link to the most attractive woman I think I've seen in my life. There is no nudity what so ever and I got it from surf illustrated. Can I post the link guys? If I get the approval from the man let me know what you guys think.

Paul

dennis68
12-19-2004, 06:58 PM
Lemme see :postpics:

Paul69camaro
12-19-2004, 07:11 PM
OK here goes, http://surfillustrated.com/swimsuit_models/2004/8_august/all_american/G_1/01.php

This one is my favorite
http://surfillustrated.com/swimsuit_models/wallpapers/8_august/all_american/wallpaper/15_1024_768.jpg

Moderators: If I'm breaking any rules I apoligize,

RobM
12-19-2004, 07:14 PM
:drool: :rolleyes5 :jump: :yum: :eek:

chicane67
12-19-2004, 07:17 PM
I am a fan of this one (http://surfillustrated.com/swimsuit_models/wallpapers/8_august/all_american/wallpaper/12_1024_768.jpg) .

Paul69camaro
12-19-2004, 07:20 PM
Yeah I just like her better without make-up. She has so much natural beauty. And the eyes are nice too. :yum:

Martin71RS
12-20-2004, 05:16 AM
well....all those pics are "photoshopped" anyways....I believe it when I see the girls in person....

(then still a lot of people have themself "overhauled"...I like real people)

trapin
12-20-2004, 05:30 AM
She's definitely cute. She reminds me a little of Jessica Alba (http://hql.free.fr/Alba/flag277-Jessica_Alba_001.jpg) .

Personally...Sara Evans (http://www.cmt.com/sitewide/assets/img/artists/evans_sara/saraevans29-280x336.jpg) is my favorite when it comes to beautiful women. She's the same age as me (33) and I guess I just prefer my females a little more 'seasoned' if you will.

Zefhix
12-20-2004, 09:52 AM
She's cute but i wouldn't mind her with a meal or two in her :)

Matt
12-20-2004, 05:30 PM
hot, good post man.

Paul69camaro
12-20-2004, 05:40 PM
Martin71RS, hey man don't ruin it for me, at least let me think she exist. :jump:

Mat, I noticed your in New Braunsfels (spelling), In Jan. I'm gonna be living in San Antonio, If your interested we should meet up one day for a track event or something. Maybe I'll find a girl like that in San Antone.

Matt
12-20-2004, 05:58 PM
Sounds good to me man, always down to grab a beer, or go to the track. The girls here are gorgeous, especially in Austin, I fall deeply in lust every time I'm there...then again I've heard the ladies in Spain are hot, and less hung up on casual sex.

zbugger
12-20-2004, 08:29 PM
I personally don't see anything wrong here, but that's my own opinion, and lots of guys know how I am with taste in girls. That said, she's hot. Those pics are probably touched up a little, but that's her. I do however think you're wrong calling her the hottest girl ever. I know a couple, or more, that are hotter. I'm just not posting pics of one in particular here. And the pictures do her no justice whatsoever. Best thing is, she knows about this site. Tee hee hee.....

Paul69camaro
12-21-2004, 09:14 AM
Hey Zbugger, your claim is invalidated being that there are no pics to prove it. (Just Kidding)

Mat,
I'm actually from Austin I've just been in Europe for a while. Yeah Austin's got a lot of very attractive women, not sure about SA though. The girls in Spain are really nice looking, almost all have great bodies, but they are kinda wierd as far as personality goes. The best I have seen so far though is probably Italy, Venezuela and central Mexico. But then again that is my opinion. As I like Brunettes.

zbugger
12-21-2004, 05:52 PM
Hey Zbugger, your claim is invalidated being that there are no pics to prove it.

He he he.... Pop in the chat on Thursday night and I'll prove it to you. :enguard:

Matt
12-21-2004, 06:01 PM
SA is still better than Albuquerque. The girls there are pretty rough, but fortunetly I managed to do well for myself considering. The girls in Greece sound like what you were talking about in Spain, killer bodies, but kinda weird. That and Greek girls seemed to mostly have buckled faces. Oh well right.

Oh, since we are showing pics...not sure if you saw the pics of the girl with amazing assets.
..hope I'm not over stepping any bounds, but she's naughty.

*I was notified by one of the mods to remove this link.
-admin

Paul69camaro
12-22-2004, 09:13 AM
Zbugger, I'd love to join you guys but Thursday I'm on a plane to London, and there is a 6 hour difference between central time and London(standard) time. So it would probably be like 3 in the mourning or something. Maybe when I get back home to the states I can join you guys. (Until then I'll take your word for it.)

Matt, I didn't like the greek women, they seemed kinda manly in a way. Also did'nt get to see the link you put up but maybe you can pm it or email it to me, like to see what your talking about.

Paul

Bill Howell
12-22-2004, 01:45 PM
Is this her?
:injured:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :box2: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

See ya tommorrow night

gmachinz
12-22-2004, 03:29 PM
Ha! I popped in last night an chatted with some peeps. I seen who Allen is talking 'bout. All I can say is........damn........lol.

indyjps
12-22-2004, 03:54 PM
NICE, im a sucker for dark eyes, and all that surfing keeps the abs tight. beauty is in the eye of the beholder guys, i mean some guys build mopars W/T/F.

justanova
12-22-2004, 05:54 PM
beauty is in the eye of the beholder guys, i mean some guys build mopars W/T/F. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: