PDA

View Full Version : No more Jason Priestley?

trapin
12-16-2004, 10:21 AM
I noticed that Jason Priestly and his fake, put-on voice have been axed from the show 'Rides'. Has anyone else noticed it? They got a new guy now who sounds much better. I sure hope this is the case, I couldn't stand Priestley and that ridiculous voice that he was using. What was he DOING??!! I remember saying to myself..."'Who the hell is he trying to be??!!" Anyone else notice?

Foudie
12-16-2004, 10:29 AM
Oh dear God yes. Talk about overdramatic voice over. The guy drove me crazy , thank the Lord he is gone. Anyone ever watch 90210? There was this episode that kept popping into my head when he was walking on the beach strutting along with his shirt off. I laughed my a$$ off. He was trying to walk like some gangsta :box2: while he is this pasty white scrawny chode. Aaah, he will be sorely missed.

Van B
12-19-2004, 07:07 AM
I noticed that Jason Priestly and his fake, put-on voice have been axed from the show 'Rides'. Has anyone else noticed it? They got a new guy now who sounds much better. I sure hope this is the case, I couldn't stand Priestley and that ridiculous voice that he was using. What was he DOING??!! I remember saying to myself..."'Who the hell is he trying to be??!!" Anyone else notice?

I just thought he had some residual effects from that race crash he had a few years ago.