PDA

View Full Version : I back on the forum,

Steve68
12-15-2004, 10:49 AM
Hey guys I'm back on the board, it's been awhile,I had to have Larry approve me, Looks like there's a lot of new members, I see everybody's coming along with there projects(except me), Just getting the roof done today, 4 hurricanes kicked my butt, house is trashed, but liveable, haven't even started the inside yet, lot's of drywall to replace, but no mold,

I still have no computer at home, looking at a new Dell dude!,

I getting started on the subframe rebuilding during Christmas, lots to do,

Maybe my new Santa will buy me a new Digital Camera,

Vince, I will e-mail you,

Well I can't wait to start working and getting back into the site, Later Steve

Ralph LoGrasso
12-15-2004, 02:02 PM
Welcome back Steve! Sorry to hear about your misfortune with the hurricanes. It's good to see you posting again.

phattires68
12-15-2004, 03:32 PM
I don't post as much as I prolly should but enjoy your posts. Good luck w/ the rebuild of your house.

Glad you weren't hurt in the storms (physically). Hang in there!

Jason

MrQuick
12-15-2004, 05:52 PM
Hi Steve, glad to hear you guys are doing better. That was a scary situation as I can only imagine. Welcome back and email me at [email protected] later

chicane67
12-15-2004, 07:49 PM
Glad to have you back.

I am at a loss for words concerning the beating you folks took hurricane after hurricane.........I couldnt imagine.

Steve68
12-16-2004, 01:28 AM
Thanks everybody, It was rough, but I've done it before, the first two and the last tore up the house, the third Ivan just dumped 8-10 inches of rain, by the end of Sept The Weather Channel stopped reporting how much rain we actually recieved, I think by the 2nd week we already had 16" of rain, by the 4th one I stayed drunk, a real good party, but everythings coming together, except the car, but I'm soon to fix that, but again thanks, Steve