PDA

View Full Version : Wilson Manifolds V-Force efi

70RT/SE
04-03-2007, 07:37 PM
Just wondering what everybody thinks of the new efi throttle body from Wilson Manifolds. It has the fuel injectors incorporated in the throttle body.
It was in the April Hot Rod magazine. The price listed was $698..which seemed pretty reasonable since you wouldn't have to get your manifold modified for injectors.

ProdigyCustoms
04-04-2007, 01:26 AM
I talked to Billy at Wilson about it. He said it worked pretty good. I am not sure I under stand the advantage of 8 inlectors over other T bodies as the injectors are not a port injection.

All i can tell you is Wilson builds badd ass stuff. Everything is of the highest quality. And if you need something Wilson , let me know

rockvillespeed
04-04-2007, 06:29 PM
auto-nomics offers the same sort of thing for less $ if interested.
his TB's flow 750 cfm, offered in a variety of configurations.
the biggest advantage of this type of injector setup over conventional tbi is the injects aren't shooting down onto a butterfly; they're aimed below them.
that said, you still have all the same issues all wet-flow intakes have.

windsor
03-25-2010, 07:06 AM
Sorry fellas...bringing this back from the dead...

I actually have this TB but am a long way aways from running it. Wondering if anyone has updates on to how it works or have maybe 2nd hand knowledge? I like it and look forward to using it, just wondering about others.