PDA

View Full Version : Open Track Day at Grattan Sat. July 28

BB69
03-21-2007, 02:58 AM
My buddy and I are hosting an open track day at Grattan Raceway on Saturday, July 28. For those that haven't been to one of our events, we run with 4 run groups determined by your experience level, and what type of car you are running. Each session is about 15-20 minutes long. The first group goes on track at 9, and the track closes at 5. We also take a lunch break. Lunch and drinks are provided. We also have an instruction session in the morning, and instructors are available on a first come, first served basis throughout the day. The cost is $150, and registration is via our website.

Hope to see some of you there. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks
Ken
www.3ballsracing.com (http://www.3ballsracing.com/)

The Rook
03-21-2007, 05:21 PM
There is no way my car will be ready in time, but I assume this is open to the public???? I would really like to come check it out and meet some of the guys.

BB69
03-22-2007, 10:40 PM
You are more than welcome to come out and spectate if your car is not ready. If you are willing to just walk up and meet some people, I am sure you could even get a ride (assuming you have a helmet). We camp out at the track the night before; that is a good time to hang out and do some bench racing.

Our events are open, but we do group people/cars based on experience and ability. Instructors will be available.

Thanks
Ken