PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Germany new Chevelle guy.

572ysc
03-20-2007, 11:10 AM
I just wanted to say hi. Just found this site on chevelles.com and really like it. Well a couple things to me. I am 17 overseas in Germany and just traded my 94 camaro against a asome 69 chevelle malibu wíth the f-41 suspension. It needs a complete restoration.
Oh I like fishing, baseball, restoring cars, racing them on the dragstrip and so on. I spend a lot of time in a craftshop working with my dad and buddies on their cars and they are gonna help me with restoring the chevelle from ground up. Right now we are in the process of swapping the shift forks in a T-56 transmission, because my buddy broke the 5-6 steel one. Well I got the original title stating that its a true 69 austria export model. It has the 2,56 posi from the factory. My plans are complete BMR suspension, LS1 brakes, LS1 steering rack, QA1 coil overs. I wanna leave the stock 12-bolt posi for autobahn cruising. I am still missing the engine and tranny:::
Over here they are hard to find and expensive.

Well I ordered the BMR complete kit already but still need the QA1 if someone has some laying around and they are in good condition and wants to get rid of them just let me know.

So what do ya guys think? Is there someone from Germany on this site to? Would be cool to meet.:)

Martin71RS
03-20-2007, 12:15 PM
Herzlich wilkommen! Looks like you have some big job ahead back there in the city of Porsche ....good luck (and show us some pics)

Martin
(die Niederlande)

572ysc
03-20-2007, 12:47 PM
Thanks, I will post some pics when the frame is done. (Nochmals viel spaß in den Niederlanden)

Ralph LoGrasso
03-20-2007, 01:08 PM
Welcome to the site. It's great to have a growing international membership. I believe there is one or two other members from Germany, but I may be mistaken. You might try a post in the International forum, in the regional forums section, to confirm.