PDA

View Full Version : Help: Need to find videos

406 Q-ship
02-25-2007, 09:32 PM
I need the assistance of the people on the site here. Last week I was on Chevelles.com and found a site that had a couple of member cars from this site. The site was for Run Thru the Hills in Pidgon Forge TN and the cars were a 78 - 81 Malibu (Dennis I believe) and 68 Gold Camaro (Chris ?) running on the road course at the event, I'm not sure which year the event was either. Now I can't find the link I used to get there, I have done many searchs both on Chevelles.com and here to no avail.......Help

The 68 Camaro's trip around the course was extremely impressive to watch :drive:

vanzuuk1
02-26-2007, 02:18 AM
Try musclerides.com.

BA.
02-26-2007, 10:08 AM
yeah, musclerides.com

I thought there was only 1 Malibu there and it was Bill Howells? And the gold Camaro is probably Steevo Steve Chryssos. I am probably butchering his last name! :-D

There is a Pigeon Forge sub-forum thread under the main "Racing events" forum that probably has some links for ya.

406 Q-ship
02-27-2007, 09:23 AM
I found that site.....and of course that wan't the one I found the first time. BA your right it was Bill Howell Malibu and Steve's Camaro. Just a cool video and wanted to show my supervisor at work. Thanks though.........if anybody else has any ideas where to look.

BA.
02-27-2007, 01:43 PM
Well, I have this DVD of my 90 minutes of video that I captured, so I have some avi files and such.

I don't think I got any of the Malibu, but i have at least one lap of the Camaro. It kept honking in the corners. :) We all waved and said HI right back at him but he swears it was a wiring glitch.