PDA

View Full Version : new regional forum

joeljet
02-13-2007, 08:59 AM
i think the new regional forum (great idea, hope more people chime in) should have the states listed below each region. some people may not be sure which region they're in. check out nastyz28.com or ls1tech.com thanx joel

Larry Callahan
02-13-2007, 12:12 PM
Good idea. I started a list on Sunday to do that. I will check out the other sites and see how they did it.

Krashyman
02-16-2007, 10:57 AM
I agree that the regional forums are a great idea and I look forward to hearing which one to post in -- and to use my regional forum to meet others from my area.

One additional idea would be to add a couple more categories that break things down a bit -- such as Mid-Atlantic States, Northeastern States, Southwestern States, etc. It might help for those of us in borderline states (Virginia/DC for me) to have a bit more of a breakdown by region.

But, this is just an idea -- don't mean to add any extra work or make things more complicated. Adding the lists of which states go with which regional forums should do the trick also.

Thanks and keep up the great work with the site!

Josh

Ralph LoGrasso
03-06-2007, 10:22 PM
We've added a preliminary state list.

Please note: due to the limited number of regional forums, we tried to put each state into the forum that it fit best, though sometimes incorrect (e.g. Alaska as a western state).

Ralph LoGrasso
03-06-2007, 10:23 PM
One additional idea would be to add a couple more categories that break things down a bit -- such as Mid-Atlantic States, Northeastern States, Southwestern States, etc. It might help for those of us in borderline states (Virginia/DC for me) to have a bit more of a breakdown by region.

We could certainly use a few more forums to help divide the states, but I don't think their limited usage would currently warrant the space. As they site continues to grow, we will further divide the regional forums.

Unregistered
03-07-2007, 11:51 AM
Thanks Ralph . . . I hope the regional forums catch on!