PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have pics of Stainless works headers?

Teddyzx7
02-12-2007, 04:59 PM
I'm told Stainless Works headers turn gold after they have been on a motor for a while. I like that they won't rust being stainless and all (very pricy as well) but I was hoping someone might have a pic or two of what I can expect to see if and after I buy them. Thanks.Teddy

Rybar
02-12-2007, 07:51 PM
Here's a pic of Fuel's polished SW LT headers:
https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2007/02/20060527_009-1.jpg

alstainlessworks
02-13-2007, 10:42 AM
Hi Teddy

The headers shown are polished-std finish, non-polished headers will turn champagne to dark bronze color-you can turn them blue but if you do that usually inidcates that the a/f ratio or timing is off quite a bit. email me at [email protected] and I can send more pictures to you.

We also offer high temp ceramic coating, which is a high luster silver finish-it does not discolor and aids in reducing underhood temps-the coated stainless header is the ultimate in longenvity and keeping underhood temps down.

thanks
Al

Rick Dorion
02-13-2007, 11:23 AM
Al, do you plan on having pics on your site for the different offerings?

alstainlessworks
02-15-2007, 10:01 AM
Yes-is there anything in particular that you are looking for, as far as header or exhaust go?

Thanks
Al

EFI69Cam
02-15-2007, 10:17 AM
Yes-is there anything in particular that you are looking for, as far as header or exhaust go?

Thanks
Al

Yes, 2" primary BBC headers for unisteer equipped 1st gens, and 3" tailpipes for quadralink cars.

alstainlessworks
02-15-2007, 11:00 AM
The 2" headers with the unisteer we have not built yet-same thing on the quadrlink rearend cars. If you would bring a car to us we would be happy to build whatever you want.

We do have a full length bbc header for the factory box, but I highly doubt it will work with the unisteer kit-pics attached.

Thanks
Al

Rick Dorion
02-15-2007, 12:19 PM

Thanks
Al
Yes, I'm interested in the 1 3/4" sbc headers brushed finish. Thanks, Al.

EFI69Cam
02-15-2007, 01:50 PM
The 2" headers with the unisteer we have not built yet-same thing on the quadrlink rearend cars. If you would bring a car to us we would be happy to build whatever you want.

We do have a full length bbc header for the factory box, but I highly doubt it will work with the unisteer kit-pics attached.

Thanks
Al

If the tube for #3 was brought above the #1 tube, you would clear the linkage.

Are those 2" primaries? Would you be willing to sell a set with the driver side only partially built?

Teddyzx7
02-16-2007, 03:20 PM
Rybar,
Thanks

alstainlessworks
02-20-2007, 07:45 AM
EFI69CAM

We will sell any header set we have as a weld up kit-not a problem at all. If you want one side built then the other side as a weld up we can definately do that also.

Rick-pics are attached.

Thanks
Al