PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta area engine/paint/body ???

PleaseNoSteve
02-01-2007, 02:04 PM
Does anyone know of any shops in the Atl area that does good work at reasonable prices. I am shopping around for someone to do the following: sandblasting, body work, paint, and also possibly some engine work (stroker kit installation). Any suggestions would be very helpful. I am trying to get this project moving asap! Thanks!

Mr.VENGEANCE
02-01-2007, 03:17 PM
my shop is pretty good.. he did an EXCELLENT job on Venomous..
hes finishing up Bonnie and you should see whats in there now.

pm me if you want to check him out. hes in the Atlanta area.

Alan66ss
02-01-2007, 05:34 PM
Talk to David Sloan at Road Killer Kustoms in Canton. He does excellent work and is very reasonable. You can email him on this site - he is D touring. Or his web site is http://www.roadkillerkustoms.com/

Alan

David Sloan
02-02-2007, 04:20 AM
Thanks Alan
You are more than welcome to come by an check out the shop an our work, anytime. give me a call for directions. 678-873-6578 or the shop#770-720-4040
We are about 35 miles north of Atl.
Thanks

PS We do ever thing you said here. (sandblasting,sheetmetal work,body&paintwork, and we have a very good local motor shop)

zbugger
02-02-2007, 12:17 PM
Mr. Sloan had the pleasure of doing the paintwork on John Parson's II Much Nova. I think he does good work.

David Sloan
02-03-2007, 01:52 PM
Hey Bug!! Whats up!!
Man i just realized i dont get to come hang out here much anymore!!!
Owning a shop sure takes up a lot of time!!

Good to see your still here!!

69rs
02-14-2007, 09:11 PM
I'm late but I can also recommend Road Killer Kustoms. Good work and good people.

JEFFTATE
02-23-2007, 08:20 AM
Road Killer is Very consciensious about the quality of their work.
David actually has a love for these old cars and will not let them be abused or done wrong.
Hell , a few years ago he actually refused to sell a guy an old car body because the guy was gonna make a dirt track bomber/hobby car out of it.
David said the car deserved to be restored , not destroyed , and wouldn't sell it.

69rs
04-10-2007, 08:05 PM
I've recently seen two new(ish) arrivals at RKK! Welcome PleaseNoSteve and Venomous. Your cars are in good hands.

Mr.VENGEANCE
04-17-2007, 11:28 AM
i know... Steve is definately a life saver!..

hes been hooking up my car proper.. and i would co-sign his rep anyday.

..plus he has been helping me salvage my decimated wallet!