PDA

View Full Version : Hot Rod powertour west coast????

Pro-touring towncar
08-16-2004, 08:24 PM
Anyone heard anything about this? I have heard that they are looking to have this again.

Tim

TonyL
08-16-2004, 09:40 PM
I heard about a "pacific coast power cruise" but dont know much more about that. supposed to be in april of next year...

andrewb70
08-17-2004, 06:57 AM
Didn't they try this "east coast"/"west coast" Power Tour about 10 year ago?

Andrew

harshman
08-17-2004, 08:07 AM
Pacific Coast Power Cruise is in the planning stage right now. Brad and I will be pre trip the cruise next month. Plan on march-April ish with some stops at a track or two. For those of you who want to go please email me at

[email protected]

We will be looking for a magazine to come along and get some pics of the cars of this site.

andrew harshman

yody
08-17-2004, 09:40 AM
I still think it is going to be raining in those months! why not do it in june? or may? i don't think it will be a big turn out or much fun if it is pouring rain.

DRJDVM's '69
08-17-2004, 10:01 AM
I'd love to do it too, but would be concerned about the weather during those months too. Probably okay, but risky enough that I would be concerned....

Put me on the list.....

harshman
08-17-2004, 03:32 PM
i have no idea. :jump:
for some reason (i live in vegas) June isn't a popular month for me (no a/c). March, April, May seem like a better time. We will be doing a lot of researching prior to picking a date. it will also be determined by the tracks, the hot rod shops, the manufacturing companies etc. we are going to try to plan a pretty awesome experience, not that the drive itself wouldn't. :3gears:

whytry
08-18-2004, 08:09 AM
I am down to go, but I agree with the weather thing. March/April are raining months in CA, and I have no wipers - lots-o-rainx that trip then.... I would still love to go though. Just hopefully I get the Camaro done in time... My new house is taking precious time away from my baby:(