PDA

View Full Version : Kris Horton Calendars coming soon!

MuscleRodz
12-22-2006, 09:49 AM
Kris and I have been collaborating over the last few weeks and there WILL be a calander available sometime in January. I know this should be posted down in the vendor section, but I wanted to make sure it has plenty of exposure. These won't be small either. They will be high quality 11x17 or 12x18 high resolution pictures large enough for framing when the year is over. Costs have not been determined but will probably be around $20 and as of right now, approximately 500-1000 will be made. Please post up your interest and questions here. And no, it won't be full of '69 Camaros. If you do not know Kris' work by now, check out http://carsbykris.com/

Mike Redpath
Musclerodz & Customz

smack_talker
12-22-2006, 03:18 PM
Thank god its Kris's renderings in the calendar, when I saw the title of this thread I was afraid it was gunna be a beefcake calendar....YIKES

John McIntire
12-22-2006, 03:34 PM
I'd be down for one. Great idea, talented guy.

KrisHorton
12-23-2006, 12:57 AM
Thank god its Kris's renderings in the calendar, when I saw the title of this thread I was afraid it was gunna be a beefcake calendar....YIKES

Can you say "career-ending move?" Haha! It'll definitely be of my artwork. We're working on a final list of cars at the moment. I know not everyone will agree with the list 100%, but we're trying to keep most everybody happy!

Kris

customshop
12-23-2006, 11:10 PM
Keep up the good work. Kris
We painted and built the Detroit Locker Chevelle you did the rendering for. Really nice job on that. The car turned out great. maybe we can work together on some other projects. you can see pics of that chevelle on our website customshop.org later

WS6
12-24-2006, 09:25 AM
We're working on a final list of cars at the moment. I know not everyone will agree with the list 100%, but we're trying to keep most everybody happy!

Kris

All the more reason to make another calender for another year. If you can keep the price around $20 I think I could definetly swing that. I am interested regaurdless, I just may not have the funds if it gets too expensive.

KrisHorton
12-24-2006, 10:55 AM
Right now our target price is right around $20, which I think is pretty decent.

Customshop, great work on the paint, it came out looking just like the rendering (well, probably quite a bit better...lol) I'd definitely like to do some more work with you guys in the future. Let me know what you've got going on, just e-mail me at [email protected]!

Kris